Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore (1426 Views)

USA Used Probook 6560b Core I5 For Sale. / Blue Tooth And Wifi Not Working In Hp Window 8 / SOLD. USA Used HP Probook 6560b Core I3 At 65k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please someone should help, i help someone to reformat his pro-book 6560b to window 7 ultimate, but WIFI is not working anymore.

there is no way i can connect to the internent without through the WIFI to update the computer. i am confused at the moment.
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by epistleNow(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Get all the drivers reinstalled
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
epistleNow:
Get all the drivers reinstalled
where are how do i get all the driver?
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by pyrex23(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buy driverpack solution software and install...
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by AnodaIT(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Copy the model number of the pc, go to the manufacturer site through Google (search for drivers)
Specifically Network controllers, ethernet and wireless drivers
Download it (if hp, it would be like sp123456)

Use USB and copy it to the formatted pc and install it
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
AnodaIT:
Copy the model number of the pc, go to the manufacturer site through Google (search for drivers)
Specifically Network controllers, ethernet and wireless drivers
Download it (if hp, it would be like sp123456)

Use USB and copy it to the formatted pc and install it
i did that oh, still the same problem.
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
pyrex23:
Buy driverpack solution software and install...
how is this going to solve it. someone should help me oh. time is going and the person want it now
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by pyrex23(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
fineboynl:
how is this going to solve it.
This should be a driver problem..
Driver pack will install the unavailable drivers..
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
will troubleshooting the wifi adapter work? if i should get a modem and sim internet?
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
pyrex23:

This should be a driver problem..
Driver pack will install the unavailable drivers..
ok, where can i get the off-line download?
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Razak5(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello,
Op, hope you're not panicking already grin

1. @pyrex23 has suggested you get a drivers pack CD, Once you insert it in the DVD player of the PC, all you have to do is to run the program. The program scans all the available hardware on your PC, and shows you the ones that have no drivers( your Wi-Fi inclusive), all you have to do is click "install".

Make sure you uncheck the programs box, so that the programs don't start installing - it can be a time waster.

2. @AnodaIT has also suggested you connect to the Internet via another laptop. Search for the drivers by going to hp.com, then click on the part that says "support and drivers" there after a page opens, in there you are provided with a box where you enter the laptop model (probook 6560b), a list of the drivers appear.

> Select the one related to the network, network controller... You should download and save to a flash drive. Once done, unplug your flash drive, then plug into the ProBook 6560b, access the flash and run the driver by double-clicking it...its usually in this format - sp134...

*good luck *
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by pyrex23(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
fineboynl:
ok, where can i get the off-line download?
It's better u buy it from a computer shop..
Not more dan #250
If I were to download it you would be looking at 15gb..

Another thing u can do is download the WiFi driver from hp site..
If u have data on your phone just turn on your data plug your phone to the system with usb cable and turn on usb tethering on your phone your system should show dat it's connected to the internet..

Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by johnnyn1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
The window installed probably is bad..
Upgrade the window or reinstall a better verified Windows

1 Like

Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Razak5(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2018
pyrex23:

It's better u buy it from a computer shop..
Not more dan #250
If I were to download it you would be looking at 15gb..

Another thing u can do is download the WiFi driver from hp site..
If u have data on your phone just turn on your data plug your phone to the system with usb cable and turn on usb tethering on your phone your system should show dat it's connected to the internet..

Could even be NGN200.

Nice suggestion by the way.
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Razak5(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2018
I think there's a mis-understanding here...
"offline download " as you have requested are usually available in DVDs. or if you're lucky someone might have downloaded it into their external hard drives...and yes it comes at a price. @pyrex23 did make mention of that I guess.

If all else fails... and I hate saying that, you may (as a last resort) need to reformat with another win7 installation media. Thereafter install the required drivers.

grin I once had issues with the Wi-Fi of probook 6460b (the 14 "wink, tried all I could, until I realised my installation media had some... Y'know...

*good luck *

1 Like

Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Razak5:
I think there's a mis-understanding here...
"offline download " as you have requested are usually available in DVDs. or if you're lucky someone might have downloaded it into their external hard drives...and yes it comes at a price. @pyrex23 did make mention of that I guess.

If all else fails... and I hate saying that, you may (as a last resort) need to reformat with another win7 installation media. Thereafter install the required drivers.

grin I once had issues with the Wi-Fi of probook 6460b (the 14 "wink, tried all I could, until I realised my installation media had some... Y'know...

*good luck *
how did you manage to solved it? please let me know..

1 Like

Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Razak5(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
fineboynl:
how did you manage to solved it? please let me know..
Have you checked the BIOS to be sure that it hasn't been disabled?

If it's enabled in the BIOS, then the forum would like to know what you've tried. Then we take it up from there.

*Cheers*
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Astalav: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
You need to get access to the router’s settings page.
1. Open your browser.
2. In the search field enter the IP address: 192.168.l.l . You don’t have to add “www” before or after IP, this is incorrect
3. You need to enter the login and password. Do not worry if you do not know them. When you log in for the first time, you have to use the standard “admin” as login and the standard “admin” as password.
It may help to resolve the issue.
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by fineboynl(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Razak5:

Have you checked the BIOS to be sure that it hasn't been disabled?

If it's enabled in the BIOS, then the forum would like to know what you've tried. Then we take it up from there.

*Cheers*
well they guy took it to another engineer who also reformat it and suffer the same fate like me. but he finally did it when go search for a cd drive to install which solved it. but i don't know the cd drive they used.
Re: I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore by Razak5(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
fineboynl:
well they guy took it to another engineer who also reformat it and suffer the same fate like me. but he finally did it when go search for a cd drive to install which solved it. but i don't know the cd drive they used.

Good one.

Now please be smart!
go back to the technician and ask him what CD he used? If he can lend you, then copy to your external drive. If he can't, go get yours! It's ridiculously inexpensive.

*cheers*

(1) (Reply)

Hp Stream 11 Pro G3 And G4 Mix ( American Pre Owned ) Intel Celeron 4gb 64gb Hd / Uk Used Hp G7000 / Free Internet Browsing For All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.