Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream (20926 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by gordonsluv(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
ShitHead:
Is he sure he's going to survive that hurricane called Cee-c? Anyway, they are two girls, lesbianism is allowed in South Africa.

lol... una too get month for here.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Luukasz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
bobokeshington:

no be only 10k.... kukuma say make I sell my community take play bet9ja
Ogbeni that 100, 500, 1000 no go give una better money dey put better money
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by bobokeshington: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Luukasz:
Ogbeni that 100, 500, 1000 no go give una better money dey put better money

Thanks Mr adviser
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by mystery22: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rico my man, handsome guys are too intimidating,next tin dey tag the guy player.i so much love that word,it makes me feel like a bad guy. d guy fine pass all of them. but you fit use the girl pass time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Landuphil(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
bobokeshington:
Rico ko Wiko ni.....

Abeg who get sure bet9ja booking for tomorrow matches make e share with me...

Got no time for that Show Of Shame called BBN

Baba, I get some sha don't know how sure they are grin

Nah to risk sure pass o.

6PNF2DL
6PNH3YJ
6PNJLYS

Just buzz me how your game go
smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by benfluleck: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rico NOT Swavey
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by stevecantrell: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
The most hilarious housemate.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pweetiedee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Oga no think am, she is my crush
Suicide mission.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by airprinz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry dude, reject such dream. you can't continue kissing Delilah, she'll rule yhur destiny
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
I will die happy, happy birthday
pweetiedee:

Suicide mission.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by maysimsimple(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Play .. MAn utd ... DrAw. Everton.. Bts yes

thor=bobokeshington post=65697209]Rico ko Wiko ni.....

Abeg who get sure bet9ja booking for tomorrow matches make e share with me...

Got no time for that Show Of Shame called BBN[/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pweetiedee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will die happy, happy birthday
Thank you sir.
But...
your crush can kill person.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
something must kill a man, but I have cancelled her. she doesn't come of as intelligent
pweetiedee:

Thank you sir.

But...

your crush can kill person.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by biggy26: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Bad kissers, Come Let me school you! angry angry angry
This newbie, u just dey seek for attention sha....anyway, I dey road.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Facebooker(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
biggy26:

This newbie, u just dey seek for attention sha....anyway, I dey road.

Who's newbie? Infact I don't have time.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by PearlFFS(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rico!!, You are kidding right?
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by hAlexandro(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
undecided undecided
Facebooker:
Bad kissers, Come Let me school you! angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by biggy26: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:

Who's newbie? Infact I don't have time.
U are now behaving like cee c o, someone can't joke with u abi? Oya no vex na! kiss
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pweetiedee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
something must kill a man, but I have cancelled her. she doesn't come of as intelligent

lol. Pele
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's fine, I like your dimples cool
pweetiedee:

lol. Pele
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pweetiedee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's fine, I like your dimples cool
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Flye: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
Cee-C babe, don't let that boy called Rico to brainwash you, he only want to use you to count scores, don't be like Bambam and Nina the useless girls, disgracing the women pride. Cee-C all the way....
and who told you CEECE is any better, most guys in the house just avoided her because she has worst character and we all know Rico, fine boy but does not know his value getting rejected by all the girls in the house. Rico is not even smart, a girl has been jumping on u since a guy has rejected her yet the best he can do is to kiss her in the dream. Common!!! the girl can't wait for u to do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.