Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States (43577 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by SirBunky85(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
docadams:

shocked shocked shocked. You got migraine!
suit yaslf
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by SirBunky85(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up, mike is doing his legitimate job while this fool has joined politics.
mechieonu ishi ahu dia,onye iru abuo.legitimate job ko,looter's senior advocate ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by PrinceKenne(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Optional09:
This guy has lost his relevance

I hope you guys are not belonging to the first Republic that Keyamo is talking about? No...... you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Lot13(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
grin coming from an educated FOOL who suppose to be defending the poor masses.

supporting the masses against whom they love?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by ihatesycophant(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Saintp:

Bros, nothing concern me with you and buhari or any other Naija politician. I care less whether he wins or not, I don't even have a voters card. So if you like lick his poo poo from now till thy kingdom come, it is non of my business. You can engage your rivals on this platform and argue and insult yourselves, I am not one of you guys so don't mention me again.
Stop telling lie Buhari give you amnesia. Now, stop poking your nose into political issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by NairaMaster1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Clerverly:

This one belongs to the 1st Republic, he talked about..

1. The Fed Republic of Social Media where a few angry elites are always active.

The illiterate Nigerians and the religious fanaticts will always do.
Think about S/Africa and the quality of life there compare to the wretched crowd of mental slavery.
It's well with Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by ihatesycophant(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
SirBunky85:

mechieonu ishi ahu dia,onye iru abuo.legitimate job ko,looter's senior advocate ni
Doing his work by always defending PDP's looters from left to right but take pleasure to abuse APC at slightest opportunity. Pls say another thing.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by ihatesycophant(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
SirBunky85:

Doing his work by always defending PDP's looters from left to right but take pleasure to abuse APC a. slightest opportunity. Pls say another thing.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by NairaMaster1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ddaji:
honourable citizen of first republic mentioned by keyamo.I dey greet, tuwaleee sir

1. Mental slavery

2. Religious slavery

Think about S/Africa and the quality of life there and what happened to there president.

3. Myopism

4. e.t.c
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by geedup(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
hungry crowds expecting high denomination naira notes to be littering the air while they are onlooking the show of ostentatiousness of dull government officials

"Anti Hate Speech"......am in my shop, come and strangle me
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by oriel360(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
My fellow Nigerians do not be deceived becos the crowd you see was bought with money.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by geedup(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by dealslip(f): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Your eye go turn, this is Buhari and not Jonathan. Two balls game. Buhari is a household name in some part of this world. Buhari will always be Buhari and can never be Jonathan.
i never said they were the same. All I am saying is that crowd isn't a determinant of popularity or acceptability. At least understand the truth and keep it
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by JideAmuGiaka: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
SirBunky85:

Onye egbuwara cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kim yon jun has his crowd.anyone attacking him is executed.life is hard and brutal there yet they love their leader.NigeriA is getting there gragradually
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by FLYFIRE(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Charge & bail SAN
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fadiga24:
All northern almajiris who have no political ideas except the one ingrained into them by their masters

let him come and boast of the same reception in the more intelligent South.
Look at who is talking here. Are you not from South South or South East where you always gave over 90% of your total votes to one particular party. In this regard, as far as political ideas and independent decision at the polls is concerned, Northern Almajiris are better thinkers than you and your people.
You may want to dispute this fact, bring it on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Kdon2: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Clerverly:
D joyous crowd welcoming PMB in different cities (as it also happened in 2015) indicates we have Two Republics in Nigeria:

1. The Fed Republic of Social Media where a few angry elites are always active.

2. The Federal Republic of Nig populated by everyday people who vote at elections.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/972032207115169793

This APC apologists don lose their sense of reasoning completely o! SMH
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by SirBunky85(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Onye egbuwara cheesy
Efulefu
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
henrixx:
Na only for north. if buhari come my state Na him go use microphone dey announce "I don come ooo" till he goes back to his livestock farm
lwkm

I wish I fit give u all d like n share
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by justmi1: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
I think most of us are misunderstanding the lawyer, what he is simply saying is that our power lies in our voting ability, our pvcs, not us just ranting on social media. Most of those abokis you see don't know anything talkless of social media but they can defend their pvc and vote with their blood. On the other hand, we the "social medialist" don't have pvc or vote and we want change.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by rasco2000me: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
This same crowd welcome Jonathan whenever he go to any city,d apc govt rose through social media it was important then.but now social media is irrelevant we shall see who is fooling who
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Dasini: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
I sincerely agree with his assertions, it is few children of hate, most especially south easterner, sample opinion on the street of Lagos, you will realise, some of these paid dudes are only doing a work that wil not work, buhari wil win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by toriweymeksense: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Search and book your cheap flight to any part of the world at www.finalgist.com... Rebooking of flight is absolutely free.. Start booking now and enjoy your flight!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by BerryAnny(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=hedonistic post=65697470]This mediocre 'lawyer' buffoon called Festus Keyamo is having a blast under Buhari. Making loads of money at EFCC/NDIC and buying properties here and there. What else do you expect from him?

Anyone with a functional brain would be very worried by these jobless, uneducated, and dirt poor abokki crowds who waste productive hours under the scorching sun - climbing trees like monkeys and chanting like pre-civilisation brutes to welcome a character whose government is impoverishing them. If Buhari was any good, shouldn't these jobless crowds be gainfully employed in different factories, farms, business outlets and offices? If they were employed, would they have the spare time to hang on trees to asslick a useless politician like Buhari during working hours?

The kind of people who are able to access the social media to express their genuine political views (not paid agents like the so-called BMC crew) are educated, enlightened and empowered. They are cham

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by ndcide(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
hedonistic:
This mediocre 'lawyer' buffoon called Festus Keyamo is having a blast under Buhari. Making loads of money at EFCC/NDIC and buying properties here and there. What else do you expect from him?

Anyone with a functional brain would be very worried by these jobless, uneducated, and dirt poor abokki crowds who waste productive hours under the scorching sun - climbing trees like monkeys and chanting like pre-civilisation brutes to welcome a character whose government is impoverishing them. If Buhari was any good, shouldn't these jobless crowds be gainfully employed in different factories, farms, business outlets and offices? If they were employed, would they have the spare time to hang on trees to asslick a useless politician like Buhari during working hours?

The kind of people who are able to access the social media to express their genuine political views (not paid agents like the so-called BMC crew) are educated, enlightened and empowered. They are champions of political participation. They know what is going on and they know what is and what ought to be. That is the hallmark of a liberated, civilised society. Shouldn't this be what any sensible person should encourage?

What kind of idiot (Keyamo) would be happy that millions of almajiri hopeless urchins are jobless enough to follow a president's convoy all over the place and potentially vote for him to their own detriment? Do these kinds of poverty-stricken and uneducated urchins even know their left from their right, or are they merely mindless puppets and zombies who unquestioningly take instructions from their local Imams and Emirs?

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Fadiga24:
All northern almajiris who have no political ideas except the one ingrained into them by their masters

let him come and boast of the same reception in the more intelligent South.

You mean the pigs and idiots of the south... the only group in the south that "feel" intelligent. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by emmie14: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2018
wingmanII:
Keyamo has always been a fool. He pretends not to know that this regime is fond of renting crowd.
Renting crowd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by emmie14: 2:22am On Mar 10, 2018
TheCabal:

You mean the pigs and idiots of the south... the only group in the south that "feel" intelligent. grin
Intelligence didn't reveal Buhari to you? Intelligence under Fulani since 10th generation. U no de shame
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by jaggabban: 2:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Optional09:
This guy has lost his relevance
Pained ipob*itch
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by rummmy: 2:48am On Mar 10, 2018
It's actually say baba that is shouting up Nnamdi Kanu
madridguy:
I can sight Nnamdi Kanu too shouting Sai Baba grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States by Optional09: 4:42am On Mar 10, 2018
jaggabban:

Pained ipob*itch

Iya e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) / Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.