Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake (33199 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / I Support The Call For The Ban Of Of Big Brother Nigeria / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
The ongoing #BBN2018 is creating a lot of buzz with a new story each day.

After much research, I present to you 5 reasons why I think the show is SCRIPTED.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
5. SEEING THE FUTURE

On the 18th of May 2016, an post from a comedian was made on Instagram. It contained some hashtags which unconsciously predicted what would occur over 700 days later.

It is not a coincidence or a mistake judging by the accuracy of the post which contains even the THEME (double wahala) of #BBN2018. The comedian, DEE-ONE, who was recently evicted must be a funny Nostradamus.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
4. BIG BROTHER UK

Let's take it back to it's root, BBUK. Also in 2016, a scene leaked. The housemates were taking multiple shots for a BED scene. Like a director was present in the house. CUT, ACTION....like a real movie making.

If Big Brother UK can be scripted, why not Big Brother Naija?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by FarahAideed: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Be fast with ur post

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
3. ENTERTAINMENT

The main purpose of a reality show is entertainment. This purpose can be easily defeated if the show is unscripted. You might want to talk about in-house games and so on, but it goes beyond that. The sex, romance, betrayal are 101% SCRIPTED.

Why would a house mate forget she's on live TV and take off her shirt

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
2. TOBI BAKRE

Okay he's a rich kid, comes from a wealthy family, no doubt. His connection with Heritage bank seems rather fishy.

Heritage bank is a frontline sponsor of the show and naturally would want to influence the show one way or the other. Why would Tobi resign from his job late 2017 just to attend #BBN2018.

What made him 100% sure of been admitted into the house which prompted him to resign if not......

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by silentEXPLOSION: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
1. EVICTION GONE BAD

Big Brother UK 2018 evictee, India Willoughby, was not too happy with her eviction. Maybe the organisers did not keep to their own side of the whole farce.

After being evicted, she threatened to expose all the secrets of the Big Brother franchise. She is a trans and a respected journalist...

So tell me, do you still believe #BBN2018 is real?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by ShadowFighter: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
I don't have anything to say.

Maybe the person under will tell us a story.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
My Brother-Man, it is what it is.
There is nothing Real about Reality TV shows, just like " Keeping up with the Kardeshian's ". They are all scripted drama to keep you entertained and make as much money as possible....
Imagine the amount generated by subscriptions, advert placement and sms's. That's why the flash of Boobs, Bums, Dicks, sex, etc... Just to keep you glued and expect more...
For me, Football remains the only unscripted Drama that I'm addicted to.

238 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by free2ryhme: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
silentEXPLOSION:
The ongoing #BBN2018 is creating a lot of buzz with a new story each day.

After much research, I present to you 5 reasons why I think the show is SCRIPTED.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by checkedout: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dont tell me you do not know its a scripted show

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by generaliy: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Anyone who's not dumb should know it's a movie carefully crafted from hell with a sole intention, "Reduce the level of morality in the society while creating more dumb folks".

If all men were like me, the show would have been dead from inception.

Nonsense and BBN.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by GloriaNinja(f): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
EVEN WWE WRESTLING IS MORE REALER THAN BB NAIJA..BB NAIJA IS FAKE

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Montez90: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liverpool to win-live bet
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Robbin7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Noted
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by lexy070(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
silentEXPLOSION:
5. SEEING THE FUTURE

On the 18th of May 2016, an post from a comedian was made on Instagram. It contained some hashtags which unconsciously predicted what would occur over 700 days later.

It is not a coincidence or a mistake judging by the accuracy of the post which contains even the THEME (double wahala) of #BBN2018. The comedian, DEE-ONE, who was recently evicted must be a funny Nostradamus.
i disagree about this fact...please go back to his page and that particular post...they wrote edited and the day was written

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by meant4all: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin

I have said it tines without numbers that all the sex scene, bathroom sex & the rest is all scripted & fake!

I've been acting on stage as far back as 1992 & can tell you that BBN is a script acted by housemates.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by honestivo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is fake and malicious , a deliberate attempt to corrupt the mind of youths

14 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by stonemind(f): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol e be like say you just wake up

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by greatme2good(f): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Reason number 2 is so on point.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by RealGucci: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
just like wrestling
its all scripted

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by LesbianBoy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by DollarAngel(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
O P am highly disappointed in you, to tell us that you took out time to research or investigate the show only to come up with this Shit. The show is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by NathanKAY(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
OP, if you could sit down and Analyze how to make real money like this...,maybe, just maybe you for don blow big time,

...But here you are analyzing Big Brother Naija... SMH

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by SUPOL(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lie Lie nothing is scripted about bbnaija, except some dialing rooms
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by deebrain(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
As one that have done some film works in the past (camera boy sha), i want to say that this thread shows that there are still some folks on nairaland that reason.

I usually laugh when i see all the attitude online on the drama in the house.

I remember weeks past, watching Nina talking with Miracle- AND YOU COULD SEE GESTURES THAT SHOW THAT SHE WAS FOCUSSING ON A DIRECTOR-like how amateur nollywood actors would do on set. She in particular, if you watch carefully, gives the whole thing away.

Its entertainment. No doubt. Enjoy it. But the way people are carrying it is so unnecessary.

Kudos to the op.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by clefstone(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
No way BBA Nigeria is scripted. It may be influenced but certainly not scripted.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Emycord: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
DON'T WONDER BRO EVEN NIGERIA IS A FAKE COUNTRY
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Tessie01(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yh it could be scripted or unscripted which ever way, the viewers are being entertained .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by QueenDeborah(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
What about the money to be won, is it fake too?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Housemates Say What They Dislike About Each Other, & It's Interesting! / How To View Erotic FTA Channels / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.