Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable (535 Views)

Reasons To Buy Salvage Repairable Cars And Where To Get One / What Does It Means For A Vehicle To Have A Non-repairable Certificate Or Title? / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by Onlinebiz247: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please I need to know.
Re: If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by Israeljones(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
why not just get a new one... instead of repairing a gas bomb
Re: If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by Onlinebiz247: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Israeljones:
why not just get a new one... instead of repairing a gas bomb
Thanks , do you have idea of the cost of a new one.
Re: If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by fredlion: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Keep calm.YES it is repairable .jzt get a gud AC technician, the leakage of gas is either coming frm those two pipes connectin the outdoor unit and indoor unit, or the compressor
If it is from those pipes the technician will have to braze the pipe or change it completely, most times the leakage it usually at d base of the pipe in the outdoor unit reason being because it was push, pull, move or sit upon this affect the alignment of the pipe and cause the gas to leak out.
If its the compressor you have to change it and get a new one compressor for the AC

So relax and contact any gud AC technician....
Re: If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by Onlinebiz247: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
fredlion:
Keep calm.YES it is repairable .jzt get a gud AC technician, the leakage of gas is either coming frm those two pipes connectin the outdoor unit and indoor unit, or the compressor
If it is from those pipes the technician will have to braze the pipe or change it completely, most times the leakage it usually at d base of the pipe in the outdoor unit reason being because it was push, pull, move or sit upon this affect the alignment of the pipe and cause the gas to leak out.
If its the compressor you have to change it and get a new one compressor for the AC

So relax and contact any gud AC technician....
Thanks,i appreciate.
Re: If AC Gas Is Leaking Is it Repairable by connectxyz: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
compressor 40% (25k)
hosts 20% (3k)
evaporator 20% (15k) complete ith valve)
condenser 20% (14K)

Labour cost 5k

average price since u fail to mention your vehicle model and year.

I am not an mech or part seller ooo i just they give u idea.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 2010/2011 Lexus RX350 For Sale... / Clean 08 Rx350 For Sale / 2005 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.