Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (240551 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (491) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by mystikal(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2007
sean paul / keyshia - give it up 2 me
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2007
umbrella - rihanna
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by mystikal(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
britney - gimme
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
dangerous - barbara
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by iice(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Invisible - Will.I.Am
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pop bottles-----Bird-man ft. Lil' wayne & jadakiss
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2007
nuffin. .
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by bolajibaok(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2007
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE , BIGGEST NAIRALAND RAP WORLD CUP .2007 FINALS .ENTRIES NOW OPEN https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93267.0.html
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2007
Aaliyah album 'Age ain't nothing but a number"
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by almondjoy(f): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2007
On My Own------------------Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald Duet cool

Great song!!!--Every one needs to be on their "own" once in a while! cool

[b]ON MY OWN
Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald
- written by Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager
- from the 1986 album "Winner In You"

So many times
Said it was forever
Said our love would always be true
Something in my heart always knew
I'd be lying here beside you
On my own
On my own
On my own

So many promises never should be spoken
Now I know what loving you cost
Now we're up to talking divorce
And we weren't even married
On my own
Once again now
One more time
By myself

No one said it was easy
But it once was so easy
Well I believed in love
Now here I stand
I wonder why

I'm on my own
Why did it end this way
On my own
This wasn't how it was supposed to be
On my own
I wish that we could do it all again

So many times
I know I should have told you
Losing you it cut like a knife
You walked out and there went my life
I don't want to live without you
On my own
On my own
On my own
Chorus Repeat

This wasn't how it was supposed to end
I wish that we could do it all again
I never dreamed I'd spend one night alone
On my own, I've got to find where I belong again
I've got to learn how to be strong again
I never dreamed I'd spend one night alone
By myself by myself
I've got to find out what was mine again
My heart is saying that it's my time again
And I have faith that I will shine again
I have faith in me
On my own
On my own
On my own[/b]
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2007
Baby Konga cheesy
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2007
Jesus is d answer - andrae crouch
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ganjamind(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
Listenin to common sense n some krs one makes me believe that hip hop aint dead, Its depressin how vain music infiltrate the system with fake rhymes n hype,
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2007
Blue Magic - Young Hova
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
One in million- Aaliyah
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2007
Nobody suppose to be here - Deborah Cox
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2007
Pieces of me - Ashlee Simpson
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2007
Dancing alone - Ashlee Simpson

L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson

Catch me when I fall - Ashlee Simpson

Back & Forth - Aaliyah

Age ain't nothing but a number - Aaliyah

Same thing - Keyshia Cole

Got to get my heart back - Keyshia Cole
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2007
greenland - t.y
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2007
Gongo Aso - 9ice

Ole - 2face

Delicious - 2shot

Little Money - 9ice
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2007
Better Days - Eldee

Champion - Eldee
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:20am On Nov 16, 2007
Atide - JJC & 419 SQUAD

One Love - Kaysha
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2007
dis is y im hott - mims
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Voices1: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2007
My guy, I am listening to a song that you 've never heard. I enjoy serching for these talented upcoming artists them. Most of the them are fulking hot. Well I am listening to "Wadamo remix" by Treeze. I will not tellyou where to find it cos it's brand new, for my ear alone, lol. Any way, let me not be selfish. Check it out here here www.myspace.com/treeze3ze You can even download it for free here www.mp3.com/treeze
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by iice(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2007
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen tongue
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
lean on me - kirk franklin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Naijajuice: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
Well, I just finished listening to Timaya's whole album and now, I am on www.myspace.com/treeze3ze listening to Darijimi which means Forgive me. Ever since I found that song on www.mp3.com/treeze and downloaded it, I could not stop listening to it. It's very touching. Hoping he will release the album soon like I saw there. I learnt the tittle of the album will be "OUT OF CONTROL" let's see what that will be all about. May be we are about to have another crazy dancing track like kolomental or busy body. can't wait grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
joy, joy - whitney houston
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by donkool: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
am danm addicted to p squares roll it
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
You and I - Plantashun Boiz
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
speak lord - alvin slaughter
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by playmate(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
p square-do me

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (491)

Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste / Nigeria Song Lyrics / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.