Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? (2324 Views)

Funny Story: Ekandem & The School Fees (Gambling Palaver) Ekandem In Uyo Ep 2 / When Your Secretary Is Very Sexy – Funny Story / Everyday For The Thief (flash Special Comedy) (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
A man drove down to a woman selling meats and ordered for 50k meat.....he ordered while sitting in his driver's side without coming down and told the woman to pack everything in his boot hence he has to open it from where he's seated.....while he opened the boot, the woman refused to put the meats inside the boot and when she closed the boot the driver zoomed off thinking the meat was already in the boot without the intention of paying.

lol so who is the thief?

The woman or the driver

drop your comments grin
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by akinfemio: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
The man and the woman
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by akinfemio: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
The driver and the woman
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by punisha: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
you r the thief... for having no shame at all. you think u r doing me? the gods will smite u with makooba very soon. awon werey. see how I caught you finally.
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by luvgurl(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
punisha:
you r the thief... for having no shame at all. you think u r doing me? the gods will smite u with makooba very soon. awon werey. see how I caught you finally.
wat did u smoke bro? Lol....
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by punisha: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
luvgurl:
wat did u smoke bro? Lol....
kikikiki.
Re: Who Is The Thief In This Funny Story? by illicit(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03
It's d man

After all he didn't pay d woman

😶

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Know Current Affairs? / Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. / How's Your Bank Account Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.