Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (75622 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2018
abbey621:
A worker at McDonalds makes minimum $7.25 multiply that by 152 =$1,102 minus 15% tax =$900 multiply by 360 = 324,000 Naira. A burger flipper makes 324,000 Naira per month yet these useless banks are struggling to pay their bankers, why won't these bankers commit fraud when the pay is so low. 9ja which way?
Bros don't compare miki D with Nigerian banks. Cost of living in both countries are not the same at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Edipee(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2018
chyy5:
Nobody should mention Union bank. That bank is a terrible place to work.
My gal is passing thru hell there as a DSA.
Is frustrating and despite her effort she's never appreciated.
I hate that bank with passion.

How do I take here out from that DSA job there? The work is eating deep into her. She's scared every time. She meets her target but most often not in volume.
She's restless all the time.
Union bank is a terrible place to do DSA work.
This is a huge consloation for me. I was torn between accepting their DSA offer and my current Job.

Thank God that made me took my current job.

4 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by haibe(m): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Sagay212:

The fact that he says he cannot afford 400k per annum for a house doesn't mean he doesn't earn well or have the money. You need to spend your money with sense. You cannot be earning 250k per month and want to rent a house of 400k . It doesnt make any sense.

So someone earning 3 million annually cannot pay rent of 400k in peace? Are you a joker? You must be living in Akure.. Even in Ikorodu, a 3 bedroom in a good location is around 400k and above, not to talk about in other locations.. 400k is small money in lagos, the earlier you know, the better. Its obvious you are not working by the way

4 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by sprints1: 2:28am On Mar 10, 2018
has anyone ever ask a question where banks make their money from..all I know is if u are a good manager of biz banks, crude oil, schools are maddest grossing income biz one can start..but where is the capital to start one the truth just try and steal...even insurance dey learn..yet they claim they are legal..
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Temibabie(f): 2:31am On Mar 10, 2018
bjhaid:
whats dsa bro?

Direct sales agent
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by sprints1: 2:32am On Mar 10, 2018
haibe:

So someone earning 3 million monthly cannot pay rent of 400k in peace? Are you a joker? You must be living in Akure.. Even in Ikorodu, a 3 bedroom in a good location is around 400k and above, not to talk about in other locations.. 400k is small money in lagos, the earlier you know, the better. Its obvious you are not working by the way
abeg help me tell am oo... although bro Lagos dey learn where Abuja dey still..

3 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by abnot: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake list jor. Zenith pays 75k for entry

No Zenith staff earns 75k Sir. Most likely staff of peoplesplus outsourced to Zenith . Not all bank workers are staff of the bank.

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by rummmy: 2:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Bank work no be am...the worst is when it is a micro,certified digital criminals.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by abnot: 2:43am On Mar 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

95 percent of bank workers I've met are frustrated with bank job and wish they were working elsewhere.

Aside the money, the monotony and rat race of bank jobs make it one of the most unfulfilling jobs one can have.

But na them starch shirt pass

95% of the people you’ve met in the bank were employed to some mushroom organisation and outsourced to work in the bank. As a corper at a tech startup I was once outsourced to access bank for two weeks and will be wrong for me to claim i’m A staff of access. Bank staff are people who were employed directly by the bank and have a career ladder to climb if they chose to remain in the system.

2 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by LolaCole1(f): 3:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by abbey621(m): 3:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Bros don't compare miki D with Nigerian banks. Cost of living in both countries are not the same at all.

It has nothing to do with cost of living, if the lowest of workers in advanced countries earn more than bankers in the giant of Africa, it is a damn shame! We should be comparing white collar jobs to white collar jobs but we all know about cost of living and other excuses, which is why I compared it to one of the lowest job in the USA.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2018
chyy5:

How do I take here out from that DSA job there? The work is eating deep into her. She's scared every time. She meets her target but most often not in volume.

Eeyah,
What load of baloney is she feeding you?

Just because your girl cannot meet her target, then the bank ia at fault?
If she is not cut out for marketing, then let her find something else doing.

The same DSA work pays her colleagues 200k per month in bonuses.
Which bank does that in this country?

Abeg, ship out if the kitchen is too hot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2018
EagleScribes:
Wema bank and union bank will be looking like

But if they offer you a job, you will jump at it, abi?

When you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Don't mind them. FCMB ko FCMB ni.terrible bank with their high rate of staff turnover and poor remuneration.

They were the only bank that slashed salaries by 10 percent last year giving recesssion as reason.

Union Bank pays far better than them

Don't know whether to take your union bank statement as a compliment or a diss.

Anyways, if you know, you know...
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2018
jagadab:

if you love her very much tell her to drop her resignation letter and improve more on herself a better one is come by Gods grace I was once with them with a pay of 53k and 2k airtime to meet monthly target of 60 or more trust me the job ain't wort it especially if u are in a city like Lagos

Thank God you are out!

You mean doing 60 accounts in a whole month is challenging?!

That's 3 accounts per day for goodness' sake.

How hard can that be?

Thank God, you are one more load off the bank's neck.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by ImaIma1(f): 5:24am On Mar 10, 2018
This list is untrue. How can Zenith bank be there? How much do they pay?

The highest paid is between Diamond bank, First bank and Access bank. I think First bank has the highest total package, Diamond has the highest take home pay and Access pays a lot of bonuses.

3 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by nograv: 5:46am On Mar 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

95 percent of bank workers I've met are frustrated with bank job and wish they were working elsewhere.

Aside the money, the monotony and rat race of bank jobs make it one of the most unfulfilling jobs one can have.

But na them starch shirt pass

At least banking jobs pay a good regular wage
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2018
abnot:

No Zenith staff earns 75k Sir. Most likely staff of peoplesplus outsourced to Zenith . Not all bank workers are staff of the bank.
wat are u saying na. Cant u read All entry staff are people plus folks na

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by lildush(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2018
that of fcmb is a big lie.... i dnt no abt oda banks..

2 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by pedrilo: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:

Thank God you are out!

You mean doing 60 accounts in a whole month is challenging?!

That's 3 accounts per day for goodness' sake.

How hard can that be?

Thank God, you are one more load off the bank's neck.
Goodluck!
with ur uncouth mouth
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Pat081: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2018
IwillSucced:

Even people wey study microbiology dey for bank bro
u re right I knw one gal dat study Art but because her dad gt too much money in dat bank fat is why she too dey work dia
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Sagay212: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2018
haibe:

So someone earning 3 million monthly cannot pay rent of 400k in peace? Are you a joker? You must be living in Akure.. Even in Ikorodu, a 3 bedroom in a good location is around 400k and above, not to talk about in other locations.. 400k is small money in lagos, the earlier you know, the better. Its obvious you are not working by the way

Use your head. The list shown here is mostly for entry level. Where in the list did you see 3million per month. What rubbish are you typing. Imagine this bush man talking about someone living in akure. Lol ...You don manage move enter lagos dey live for lagos outskirt ikorodu dey type rubbish. Who will earn 3 million and not be able to pay 400k for rent. It is not by force to quote people especially when you don't have any sensible thing to type

3 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Sagay212: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2018
drdams:

1.) you live in Ikorodu and pay house rent of 100k . drive to work on the island everyday.

2.)you live in around island surburb paying rent of 400k and drive to the island being ur office

who will have more returns?

it appears some people here are still job hunting, their approach is waterly and analysis very baseless.

Blah blah blah rubbish.. which island surburb are you paying 400k. You think it's by living in allows, langbasa and claiming lekki . I am sure you read my comment and say the amount I stated clearly. You don't have to live in ikorodu and work on the island. How come it's only ikorodu you know? Ogudu, gbagada , surulere, ebute Metta are not part of lagos ? Talking job hunting nonsense....all these online millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by frankbonus(m): 6:37am On Mar 10, 2018
I think this blogger should be sanction for posting wrong information and unconfirmed one for that matter.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Olumyyde(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
na lie, even Lapo pay more than 5 of the above banks
Pls how much does Lapo mfb pay?
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2018
LolaCole1:
When Access Bank Plc is suppose to be number one, its not even on ur list.. you should really think about changing your name from financial watch cos you don’t know shii about what you’re saying �
grin grin
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Twoclans(f): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:

Don't know whether to take your union bank statement as a compliment or a diss.

Anyways, if you know, you know...

It's not a diss at all. Union Bank has greatly improved in the last 3 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by vincent10(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2018
chyy5:

I think your girl might not be smart. She can meet her numbers easily if she opens 3 accounts daily and does at least 1 TSA on each account, has each carded with mobile and online banking and just two loans most monthly.

Union bank pays more than all banks with DSAs. Very nice place to work, young and friendly people, good commission for sales people, career growth etc.

She can earn up to 150k monthly. Try and encourage her to start early in the month and not wait till last week of the month..

2 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by frankbonus(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=chyy5 post=65705543]Nobody should mention Union bank. That bank is a terrible place to work.

Union bank is a terrible place to do DSA work.[/quote

Bro to start with we are talking of staff of bank and not outsource staff. DSA is an outsource staff the letter of appointment is not from the bank direct but from another company. Get it right. This thread is on staff given letter of appointment on the banks letter head.

2 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Goldaccumulator: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2018
drdams:

you are the stu*pid fellow here.

1. the figure for GTBank especially is false. Their entry level staff earns above 2.6mill per anum when u do (mnthly take home *12), then quarterly allowance above , leave, 13th mnth, bonus taking it to excess of 3.5mil.

2. who says a 2.5mil earner cant pay 400k for rent (what if the apartment is a stone throw from his office)

3. you are ignorant enough to believe salary scale online when FIRS is everywhere. salaries are more than potrayed.
You are still stupid as ibu. Idiot, a person can earn 100m And decides to live in a 100k apartment, how is that your business
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by lomodele(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2018
EagleScribes:
Wema bank and union bank will be looking like
for ur info, Wema pays more than FCMB.. I don't know how the OP get his info from..

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by DarkLover: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Access bank should be on that least. Last year a friend of mine was offered over #300k, a new graduate.

He rejected the offer though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Month After I Was Sacked, I Was Mistakenly Credited With ₦40,000 / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.