Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Business Advice And Easier Way To Promote Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice And Easier Way To Promote Business (295 Views)

Follow Me, I Will Follow You Back On Facebook (promote Business Page) / Omole Phase 2 Female Preneurs Converge To Promote Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice And Easier Way To Promote Business by imotech(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
"What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know
your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed"I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue
luck with a vengeance?"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more
time.“If you can't fly then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you
do, you have to keep moving forward.” Contact imotech for your business promotion and ICT services. www.imotech.com.ng 08065083734

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Importation: NNPC Says Refineries Will Function At 90% By 2019 / Infinix Hot S3 Detailed Review / Millionaire Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.