Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Get UK And USA Google Adsense Account In NIGERIA - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get UK And USA Google Adsense Account In NIGERIA (396 Views)

Nigeria, Uk And Usa Google Adsense With And Without Domain Available / PIN And Tax Verified New USA Google Adsense Account With $40 inside For Sale / Usa Google Adsense With $8 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get UK And USA Google Adsense Account In NIGERIA by achcodetech(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2018
UK and USA Google Adsense in Nigeria — Getting AdSense approval is almost every newbie blogger’s dream but it’s also one of the hardest thing a blogger would always talk about. I know how long it took me to get AdSense approval though that was actually because of my unseriousness.
Every Nigerian blogger wants to get Naija AdSense account but find it so difficult to get and it has been discovered that getting Adsense approval for countries like UK and USA is so easy. Therefore why don’t you try and get UK or US Google AdSense account in Nigeria. Through this post I’d give you guys a walk-through on how to do so.

Easy Method On How To Get UK or USA AdSense In Nigeria

Getting UK or USA AdSense is so easy and in less than 24 hours you will get approved. To do so, get a well designed blog or website available. The blog should have some few well written contents on it. Now visit AdSense.com to apply.

Fill in ur website and all other Info’s that they need from you. In the part of country, select United Kingdom or United States as your country. Then once you’re done with that, you’d be required to place some codes after the head tag of your website. After doing that, notify AdSense that you’ve done so. Within the next 24 -72 hours you should receive a congratulations mail that your website has been approved to use AdSense.

How To Verify UK/USA AdSense In Nigeria

You must have got your UK or US AdSense account approved and also reached or passed the required amount for you to receive your pin in order to get payed. The next thing on your mind is how to verify your UK AdSense or USA AdSense in Nigeria. Don’t worry, I will show you some easy methods on how to do that READ MORE http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/03/uk-usa-google-adsense-account-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

�� Important Quality To Look For In A Web Design Company � / Adsense For Sale / I Need To Learn How To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.