Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram (605 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates 1.9million Followers On Instagram (photos) / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram by romeoetin(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Former housemate of the big brother double wahala should hits 70k followers on her instagram page.

Iwuchukwu Marianne Ahneeka in her words

You guys!!!!!! I honestly don't know what I'm doing to deserve this love but I sincerely want to thank everyone who has shown me and even those coming with corrections. You guys are amazing!! Thank you. Thank you so much.#Ahneekaisready #Bbnaija

Recall she was evicted along side Angel last week Sunday. March 4th, 2018.

More at

http://thebbnshow..com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-hits-70k-followers-on.html?m=1
Re: Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram by ikemesit4477: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2018
romeoetin:
Former housemate of the big brother double wahala should hits 70k followers on her instagram page.

Iwuchukwu Marianne Ahneeka in her words

Recall she was evicted along side Angel last week Sunday. March 4th, 2018.

More at

http://thebbnshow..com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-hits-70k-followers-on.html?m=1
I just love the girl!
Re: Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram by romeoetin(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2018
ikemesit4477:
I just love the girl!
you love her or her grin
Re: Bbnaija Ahneeka Hits 70k Followers On Instagram by ikemesit4477: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2018
romeoetin:
you love her or her grin
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Ariaria Ex-zonal Chairman Caught While Trying To Bury Charms In Neighbors' Shop / Businesswoman Who Splashed $500,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Salaries Of Top MTN Bosses In Africa Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.