Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son’ – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son’ – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confes (1728 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Lionel Messi:"My Son Asks Why They Crucify Me In Argentina" / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son’ – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confes by tbloaded: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2018
A twitter user who goes by the handle @katysbottom has been sanctioned by the social media platform after she revealed that she derives sexual pleasure from breastfeeding her child.

The woman said the way her son sucks her nipples gives her orgasms and she masturbates while he’s at it. A Twitter user asked her how many retweets it will take to share the video .....

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/i-masturbate-when-i-breastfeed-my-son-breastfeeding-mother-makes-weird

(1) (Reply)

"97%"-semedo Releases Photo Of Him And His Heavily Pregnant Wife. / Footballer, Jude Ighalo, Seriously Devouring A Plate Of Amala After Training / Messi Wins 2nd International Trophy In Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.