Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release (40786 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by imitateMe(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
We men are our own problems. We overlook these monsters called women to our detriment. Too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Kassidy90(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
If only i be her late husband's family......
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
what sort of nonsense is this now... Nigeria is doomed
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by kpaofame: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Heard she is 'pregnant' so soon after just birthing her child

Some people now might think she got pregnant for the driver when the husband suspected and told her he will investigate and deal with her if he realized she had cheated on him...she murdered him in hot blood grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Ecstasy154(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
She killed her husband and still had a gut to celebrate her daughter's birthday. Some people are just too heartless

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by fellom(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
wife!, The reason why men die young since the days of Samson, may God safe us from all this wannabe Landladies ooo

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by SAMBARRY: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kassidy90:
If only i be her late husband's family......
what Will you do
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by hedonistic: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
desreek9:
I am beyond amazed at this point, no remorse whatsoever for what she did, but then it's her daughter's bday, she gats celebrate the little girl

How you manage to pack such stark contradictions into one short paragraph is beyond me. In one breath, you're "beyond amazed", and in the next, you're justifying her action because "it's her daughter's bday: she gats celebrate the little girl".

Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
SO because HER husband is dead SHE cannot move on with her life again.nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by symbianDON(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
this woman is a vampire....just look at her teeth very well.....she is a blood-sucking vampire angry angry angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by initiate: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ibo woman will never do this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Obierika(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wicked witch!
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Azam101: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
First class Murderer.
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by adecz: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
This lady is demonic.

She has no feelings at all...
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Kassidy90(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
what Will you do
Its of no use telling u what I could do since its not my family matter...

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by aspirebig: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Some men are ready to go.....................

go and apply to be browsing her website.

Hmmm...
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by smartistics(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
She will tell the kid in future right in her eyes that killed her father.
Shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE WOMAN WHO STABBED HER OWN HUSBAND, SAW HE WAS BLEEDING, AND DROVE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE DIED.

AFTER ALL THE COURT CASE AND MEDIA STORIES, HERE SHE IS, HAVING HER FUN LIKE SHE JUST BOUGHT THIS WHOLE PLANET... AND THE WHOLE WORLD, AWARE OF HER TERRIBLE CRIME SWEEPS THE MATTER UNDER THE CARPET BECAUSE, SHE'S NOT A "HEARTLESS, WICKED MAN", BUT A GENTLE WOMAN WHO DESERVES PITY NO MATTER HER ACTIONS.

I PITY ALL THE MEN WHO GO VERY WEAK AND LOW FOR THEIR WOMEN.

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU, SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU'RE STABBED TO DEATH I'LL BE PRESENT AT YOUR FUNERAL AS YOUR FRIEND, TO DRINK AND MERRY WITH YOU WIVES!
undecided

You couldn't have said it any better! It's all terrible when the crime is committed by the man but when it's a woman, she should be spared.

Oh how I wish Dexter was living in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Welcomme: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
My mouth has been wide opened since.. . Ehhhhhh.. This one na devil oo
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Didi2d(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am sure, after celebrating are release. Someone lashed her that night,...

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by kaypower1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
The law snd the judiciary is a joke, a mockery of the rule.of.law. i dey shame fr this country, justice for sale na who go buy.
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by profmallor: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
so pretty, good looking yet so evil. How can she even think of a birthday to a girl whose father has being killed most definitely by her. where is her conscience - or the rest of it if she ever had one, When we pray fall down and die prayers in my church, its for the likes of such. How would the mans relatives fell, She wants to continue living after sending the poor man away.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by tjskii(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hahahahaha see wetin men wen dey carry sidechick eye dey see..stick to to ur wife,make ur marriage work..nooo..dem no dey hear word, u see dis onez life in d outside, tueeehhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by fuke(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
They are wasting too much time to ha-g this girl
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by LockDown69(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
That been said, what will she now tell her daughter when she's all grown up and asks after her father? cry
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by ladygudhead(f): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
smartistics:
She will tell the kid in future right in her eyes that killed her father.
Shameless woman.
I see them telling her that she acted on self-defence and as for the media report, "it was just overblown". grin
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by rain8: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
kpaofame:
cheesy

Nigerian is indeed a wonderful nation, the giant of African known for wondrous deeds and mysterious activities

How can you explain to a rational man that somebody was sentenced to death for stealing N3240 and another was sentenced to death for stealing a handbag and phone... Yet someone who was involved in gruesome murder gets to go have cakes, drinks with family and friends because she is allegedly pregnant for 'God knows who' and cause she knows some who's up and mighty in the society...

If i concur that this country or kantry is fantastically kwarupt or indeed a sh!thole it will make me a wailer

Wonderful Nation Indeed
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Firstcitizen: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I PITY ALL THE MEN WHO GO VERY WEAK AND LOW FOR THEIR WOMEN.

undecided

Women are equal beings, so says feminists and I agree with them. Just the way I'll treat a brother who raises his hands at me so I treat any female. We are all equal. Enough of the silly lopsided political correctness.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by towyeenbell2: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Leave her alone for only except she pays the blood money to the family or she is been pardoned by the deceased family.
Those only two options can only be met if not let her tarried for a while on earth and enjoy herself for her end shall definitely be hell.
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Jerrypolo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
I see so many illiterates here.

She was granted bail doesn't mean she has been discharged and acquitted of her alleged crime(s).

The implication of the bail is that, she would remain at home to tend to her pregnancy and ill health from whence she shall attend her trail as against a prison cell. Mind you, her first plea was "Not guilty" so she's not guilty of anything yet until convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Now about the birthday.

The father of the child is dead plus she just turned 1. Actually her first and only birthday as yet.
It would be unfair to rob her of the feelings and memories of love and affection as a child because she had a promiscuous, woman beating and verbally abusive father and a husband killing mother. She deserves love.

This might as well be a way of apologizing to her and telling her she's loved and never really meant for things to turn out this way.
She might not have the chance to do this again for a very long time. Probably for life. Let her enjoy her moment.

We sit behind phones and computer keypads castigating and casting aspersion at others without truly understanding their battles and regrets. Let's not hold brief for Caesar for he is able for himself.

Happy birthday young one and to you mum, strap on, the ride will be long and bumpy. You may need to consider writing cos I foresee a lot of time.

JerryPolo.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Doesn't the deceased have a family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.