Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair (1212 Views)

Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Beejay3000(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
It's no longer news that creativity will always be wanted in our society. Meet Fanyi Peter C.E.O Fanyi barbing saloon that uses shaved hair to make creative image of his best rappers J Cole.

Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Beejay3000(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Ftc I hate igbos
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Beejay3000(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
More pics

Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by NwaAmaikpe: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

Such a great but useless talent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by bidemz(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
He looks so much like YCEE
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by bidemz(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Beejay3000(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have always been looking for the opposite of wise and here I found the right answer

2 Likes

Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Beejay3000(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted to say something about you. But I notice you are the wailing biafra
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Nutase: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
cool shocked
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by chrisley(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2018
/I'm tired of living with demons cause they always inviting more
Think being broke was better
Now I don't mean that phrase with no disrespect
To all my niggas out there living in debt
Cashing minimal checks
Turn on the TV see a nigga Rolex
And fantasize about a life with no stress
I mean this shit sincerely
And that's a nigga who was once in your shoes
Living with nothin' to lose
I hope one day you hear me
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
'Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the one's you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy till you love yours/

Words on the marble from j.Cole on the track "love yours".. kicking knowledge on essence of patience and legal hussle.. for to what ends is one amassing ill-gotten wealth through diabolism witout been happy to enjoy it?

Patience is the key.. dont be intimidated by peoples timeline of success.. just hussle with tenacity and transparency and let fate take its course
Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Beejay3000:
Ftc I hate igbos

LOL, WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU THINK YOUR FEELINGS COUNT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair by Chinachriss(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ifeanyi on the beat.
Guy is good

(1) (Reply)

Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Of Matrimonial Home Over His Affair With Shyngle / 8 Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching :10yearschallenge / Funke Akindele Shares Beautiful Make-up Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.