Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! (1888 Views)

2012 Volvo S60 T6 / Reg 03 Acura Legend For Sale 550k Asking Price / SOLD Urgent Sale Super Clean REG 03/04 Honda Accord (EOD) EX @950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Car is in good condition
Good engine and gear(automatic)
Factory AC
First body paint
Neat interior
Valid documents

Price : 750k

Call/whatsapp : 08032897486

NB : Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
More

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2018
This is a 2001 Volvo S60, not a 2003 as your title states.

VIN - YV1RS58D012085234

Modify your title appropriately.

Happy Sales! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN - YV1RS58D012085234

Happy Sales! grin cheesy
No joy.
Cc diportivo
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Ipfreely: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
angels09:

No joy.
Cc diportivo

cheesy cheesy cheesy Clown
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Airborne02(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN - YV1RS58D012085234

Happy Sales! grin cheesy
cry
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN - YV1RS58D012085234

Happy Sales! grin cheesy

This is easy, you took the plate number and went to frsc or mvaa site to pull the vin that's registered on it, stop forming Jackie Chan here, head over to the thread of those my Toks cars where the "lot number" sticker are not on the windscreen and pull the vin

Rubbish!!!
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by buchilino(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN - YV1RS58D012085234

Happy Sales! grin cheesy

GOOD JOB

1 Like

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Ipfreely: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2018
valarinz:

This is easy, you took the plate number and went to frsc or mvaa site to pull the vin that's registered on it, stop forming Jackie Chan here, head over to the thread of those my Toks cars where the "lot number" sticker are not on the windscreen and pull the vin

Rubbish!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy what did you do to cosplay that he's on your case like this?? Though he's right, this is a 2001 Volvo.

3 Likes

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ipfreely:

cheesy cheesy cheesy what did you do to cosplay that he's on your case like this?? Though he's right, this is a 2001 Volvo.

Now you've asked the right question : what have I done to the kid

I believe u know him personally, u better advice him to tread carefully, am I not permitted to have a different view from popular opinion here on NL, does it warrant all the barrage of insults and calling me a criminal??

He's still searching all my ads, found nothing, went to srs light, now it's ordinary chassis number that can be verified by anyone, so long as I left the plate number open, I won't change the title cos of his arrogant approach, let him go and die

1 Like

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Ipfreely: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know him, really don't know anyone here. But i agree with his methods often, the rudeness is what I don't quite agree with.
The SRS light issue, wasn't even him though. That was someone else.
Not changing or changing the add to reflect the correct information is up to you. That's your choice. If you decide you don't feel like, it's not my advert. As far as I'm concerned the VIN is there for whoever doubts the year to check.
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ipfreely:
I don't know him, really don't know anyone here. But i agree with his methods often, the rudeness is what I don't quite agree with.
The SRS light issue, wasn't even him though. That was someone else.
Not changing or changing the add to reflect the correct information is up to you. That's your choice. If you decide you don't feel like, it's not my advert. As far as I'm concerned the VIN is there for whoever doubts the year to check.

Good

At least you're much better mannered, so I have no reason to doubt it's just professional, nothing personal, not so in his case
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by femmalyne: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ur last price pls
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
valarinz:

Now you've asked the right question : what have I done to the kid

I believe u know him personally, u better advice him to tread carefully, am I not permitted to have a different view from popular opinion here on NL, does it warrant all the barrage of insults and calling me a criminal??

He's still searching all my ads, found nothing, went to srs light, now it's ordinary chassis number that can be verified by anyone, so long as I left the plate number open, I won't change the title cos of his arrogant approach, let him go and die

I am not Cosplay and the SRS light issue I raised are legitimate issues I noticed on some of your ads. I have no beef with you bro.

NB: You did not even answer my query on the SRS light because you probably felt I was sent by your village people to spoil your business.
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

I am not Cosplay and the SRS light issue I raised are legitimate issues I noticed on some of your ads. I have no beef with you bro.

NB: You did not even answer my query on the SRS light because you probably felt I was sent by your village people to spoil your business.

If it were an isolated incident I'll answer you, but as far as I'm concerned, its a continuation of the cyber bullying and ganging up from the other thread cos I chose to air my view on the topic,

Its not a coincidence all of you (who of course has zero interest in purchasing a car) suddenly became good Samaritans to help "naive" Nigerians "know what they're buying"

For every genuine buyer who contacted me, they got every info they needed including vin number and customs duty c-number for duty payment verification. I wonder why you guys are here acting all hypocritical sef, I see it as just witch hunt cos none, I repeat NONE of my customers who ever bought cars from me did so without collecting the c-number and vin number for verification, which leaves me to wonder, who then are you guys claiming to help

Next I'll get is also a request to provide C-number on all my ads to prove "transparency", make una shift jor

2 Likes

Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2018
femmalyne:
Ur last price pls

I believe it's better you call/whatsapp, can't be haggling prices here on NL, tnx
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Ipfreely: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2018
The events of that day and messages on that thread must have really struck a chord with You, which is unfortunate because I'm pretty sure none of it was personally directed at you originally.

I've gone through the thread and people only came after you when you seemed to support the growing unchecked dishonesty in this section, problem started when one of your vehicles was found to be accidented. I recall you tried to downplay the damage but you were told clearly that an accident was an accident.

I don't condone personal attacks but i recall you threatened and insulted multiple parties on that thread so as far as I'm concerned you're not an innocent bystander.

I think you should stop dwelling on that thread and move on like most others mentioned there, and do better.
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
valarinz:

If it were an isolated incident I'll answer you, but as far as I'm concerned, its a continuation of the cyber bullying and ganging up from the other thread cos I chose to air my view on the topic,

Its not a coincidence all of you (who of course has zero interest in purchasing a car) suddenly became good Samaritans to help "naive" Nigerians "know what they're buying"

For every genuine buyer who contacted me, they got every info they needed including vin number and customs duty c-number for duty payment verification. I wonder why you guys are here acting all hypocritical sef, I see it as just witch hunt cos none, I repeat NONE of my customers who ever bought cars from me did so without collecting the c-number and vin number for verification, which leaves me to wonder, who then are you guys claiming to help

Next I'll get is also a request to provide C-number on all my ads to prove "transparency", make una shift jor

Oga volvo I never asked you for Vin or C-no.. I just asked why the airbag service notification was on on some of your cars & I even asked the question on an already sold car thread, even though one of your "non accidented toks" on sale then had the isssue..did that on purpose so It won't be like I wanted to spoil your market.
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Voltz1987: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Cosplay:
grin grin

Still available, 03 model too

Tnx
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Ipfreely:
The events of that day and messages on that thread must have really struck a chord with You, which is unfortunate because I'm pretty sure none of it was personally directed at you originally.

I've gone through the thread and people only came after you when you seemed to support the growing unchecked dishonesty in this section, problem started when one of your vehicles was found to be accidented. I recall you tried to downplay the damage but you were told clearly that an accident was an accident.

I don't condone personal attacks but i recall you threatened and insulted multiple parties on that thread so as far as I'm concerned you're not an innocent bystander.

I think you should stop dwelling on that thread and move on like most others mentioned there, and do better.

Just saw this now, I appreciate your attempts at objectivity, but if u notice I'm not exchanging words with everyone who commented against me on that thread, no matter how heated it got, it's in the past.

It's only the mannerless frustrated kid that decided to make it personal by going to my fb page to dig info to come fight here, seeing that he couldn't find anything relating to cars or my biz to fight with anymore, I don't submit to cyber bullies, it gives them the zeal to continue on others

Tnx
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2018
On
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Call
Re: Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Sparkling Lexus IS250 For Sale (white) / 2013 RX350 for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.