Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana (17613 Views)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / My First Time Onboard An Airplane / Breaking News: Arik Flight W3 628 Fails To Land Asaba Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by tdayof(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Hence why most countries require pilots to hold a degree in aerospace related courses before CPL now.

Some things would have been detected before the flight. Just look at the PA :you don't know the source? Man are you serious? I hope you know how to read your instruments and not just flying?
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
marttol:
pursue this bastard comot for nairaland ,don't even ban him.
What is the difference between that picture and bbn
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Mandrake007(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
I stopped traveling by air domestically since 2015 after a terrifying incident onboard dana,it happened before with arik I thought it was a one off but the second time,i stopped,life is precious we have buses..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Apostle1617: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2018
hopilo:
This one weak me
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by mikebrown92: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Badh guy
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by frankmoney(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and this the airline buhari and his cohorts want to converts to national Carrier... buhari and his family must first fly Aero contractor and Arik for 1yr before he commercialize for public usage
oga just keep quiet this thing can happen to any airline , you are just here spewng trash

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Saintp(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God ooo
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by ochardbaby(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Myself too, But one day na one day

Una go eneter am tire,when they say next week you flying. You go say abeg please give me more time.
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by gbaskiboy: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2018
ochardbaby:

Una go eneter am tire,when they say next week you flying. You go say abeg please give me more time.
grin
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Riptider(f): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2018
na was oh
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by helicopterman(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
well i also read the about the incident...passengers at times like to exaggerate experiences, its just an electrical fault on board and in no way affects the ope-rationality of the aircraft. the pilot only did what he felt was necessary not to make passengers panic and cause commotion in the cabin. electrical faults on board an aircraft can still be extinguished..and continue its flight, if in case it gets serious and begin to affect its navigation equipment then serious caution and emergency landing process can take place.
Nigerians just like to over hype a situation...specially trying to demerit and airline company,...

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by BCISLTD: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Clear a an escalation of the facts...from the passenger description of the plane ...it clear that it's one of those blackmailing cyberbullying bloggers ...the industry is under attack
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by ihimiray(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Babangida70:
If you think women are weak...Try removing her skirt when shes wearing a torn underwear.. It will be world war 3 my brother.
guy very true just witness dis two days ago
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by lastempero: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
@no 7 u mean ur life was in ur hand before the aircraft developed its fault?only things reminds people of GOD'S existence.
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by lastempero: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Can any good thing come out of Egypt? Don't mind me iam quoting the Bible.
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by efilefun(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
God Help us. As we are going out to look for what we eat us, by GOD's grace we won't encounter what will eat or consume us in Jesus name.
This ur prayer carry kleg ooo abeg reconstruct cuz e don dey resemble swear
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2018
frankmoney:
oga just keep quiet this thing can happen to any airline , you are just here spewng trash
gerrout of here... what do u knw about airlines
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Myself too, But one day na one day

Yes o grin
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by frankmoney(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
gerrout of here... what do u knw about airlines
chairman of airline , airline coordinator pls brief me about airlines
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by vineyardfarms: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
LADY, PLEASE GO FOR MEDICAL CHECK UP, FORWARD THE BILL TO ARIK AIR FOR SETTLEMENT. FORWARD A COPY TO THE INCOMPETENT NIGERIA AIRPORT AUTHORITY AND THE PRESIDENCY. PLEASE BE GUIDED BY A LEARNED LAWYER!

THE RESPOND WILL AMAZED YOU.

GOODLUCK AND STAY BLESSED
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by FarahAideed: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Arik is currently being run by the Buhari govt under the auspice of AMCON so expect worse ...Buhari killed Nigeria airway in 18 months when he met it in 1983
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
tdayof:
Hence why most countries require pilots to hold a degree in aerospace related courses before CPL now.

Some things would have been detected before the flight. Just look at the PA :you don't know the source? Man are you serious? I hope you know how to read your instruments and not just flying?
You expect the captain to instantly know the cause of every mechanical fault because you think they teach them to be G-O-D in flight schook right?
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by BdorianGray(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
I stopped traveling by air domestically since 2015 after a terrifying incident onboard dana,it happened before with arik I thought it was a one off but the second time,i stopped,life is precious we have buses..

Drake, you can also stop travelling by air internationally... The safety factor is relative with both them means..Best is to learn to fly urself with a long broom in the astral plane to anywhere u wish without the red tapes hassles of authorities here and there...
Its worth it...u can join us grin Am serious though...
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by ExpressBooking(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:

I quite agree with you. All these incidents they try as much to cover up. I am still surprised that till now on Nairaland or anywhere, it was not reported that a catastrophe was averted by God's intervention on Wednesday 7th March 2018.

An Air peace Boeing aircraft named OBINNA, flying from Enugu to Lagos on the said day by 07:00hrs,immediately on taking off from the airport with the front tyre up already, lost an engine and the pilot was forced to abort take off. They said the engine failure is as a result of bird strike and the aircraft was grounded. Even till about 13:30hrs the whole passengers are still stranded at the airport.

Its sad having to fly with your blood pressure shooting high to the heavens. I was flying Arik that day by 12:25hrs from Enugu to Lagos,and after seeing the aircraft at the Enugu airport and interacting with the stranded passengers who were onboard that aircraft, I had to close my eyes and fly to Lagos that day but not without the highest level of blood pressure
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by DrMuzungu(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
bambi2016:
5. While that continued, the oxygen masks that were always being advertised during the safety demo prior to take-off couldn’t be released instead we were handed tissue papers to use to cover our noses to minimize and filter out possible carbon monoxide inhalation.

Oxygen masks are used in case of loss of cabin pressure. If the system is not functioning well, the flight can still be permitted, if the plane flies below 3400 meters above the sea level, but in that case, obviously, they can't deploy the masks.

bambi2016:
7. At that point we knew that our lives were only in God’s hands. Everyone prayed to his/her Gods. To the glory of God, the flight successfully landed by 8.15pm (7.15pm Accra time) to the waiting of several fire service trucks at Kotoko International airport, Accra.

No, absolutely not. Your lives were in the hands of those two people in the cockpit, doing their best to save themselves AND YOU. Years of training, thousands of flights led you safely to the ground. Management is probably a bunch of a$$holes, but let's say thank you to the flight crew.

My own experience with them was that me with wife and 2 very small kids were stranded at Lagos airport because they oversold the tickets and claimed that our tickets were for the previous flight so according to them we were late. We didn't have enough cash to pay a fee for the change of tickets nor to buy new ones and if not for wife's brother who is in Lagos, we would be in trouble.
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Teewhy2: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
efilefun:
This ur prayer carry kleg ooo abeg reconstruct cuz e don dey resemble swear

thanks for the correction.
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
frankmoney:
chairman of airline , airline coordinator pls brief me about airlines
I don't have ur time tongue grin
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Mandrake007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
ExpressBooking:

I quite agree with you. All these incidents they try as much to cover up. I am still surprised that till now on Nairaland or anywhere, it was not reported that a catastrophe was averted by God's intervention on Wednesday 7th March 2018.

An Air peace Boeing aircraft named OBINNA, flying from Enugu to Lagos on the said day by 07:00hrs,immediately on taking off from the airport with the front tyre up already, lost an engine and the pilot was forced to abort take off. They said the engine failure is as a result of bird strike and the aircraft was grounded. Even till about 13:30hrs the whole passengers are still stranded at the airport.

Its sad having to fly with your blood pressure shooting high to the heavens. I was flying Arik that day by 12:25hrs from Enugu to Lagos,and after seeing the aircraft at the Enugu airport and interacting with the stranded passengers who were onboard that aircraft, I had to close my eyes and fly to Lagos that day but not without the highest level of blood pressure

The dana plane I boarded had problems taking off,kept bouncing on and off on the runway,I was so terrified i felt like dying,i thought about coming off,the pilot had to repeat the takeoff routine before we could take off,while on air we experienced 'severe turbulence' according to the pilot which turned the whole passengers into prayer warriors grin grin it's funny to me now but back then it wasn't..
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by jayson87: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Arik when will oyu guys rfund m money, my flight from Abuja to Lagos that was cancalled January 2017
Re: Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana by Mandrake007(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

Drake, you can also stop travelling by air internationally... The safety factor is relative with both them means..Best is to learn to fly urself with a long broom in the astral plane to anywhere u wish without the red tapes hassles of authorities here and there...
Its worth it...u can join us grin Am serious though...
no thanks,i don't travel internationally often,but I've never experienced the poor services and inconvenience rendered by our domestic airlines on an international carrier never,and I'm sure you must come from edo state for that your advice grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Shut Independence Tunnel For 4 Weeks For Repairs From May 3 / Flood Sacks 35 Edo Communities, Renders 30,000 Homeless / Worlds Biggest Snake Killed In Africa (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.