Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka (22443 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by kenex4ever(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
maskid:

SHE IS DIRTY ABEG
You wey neat

Clap for ur sef.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by billyG(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
alphacyborg:
The most beautiful female housemate but quite dirty.
U mean u never see her for shower hour?
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by maskid(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
kenex4ever:
You wey neat

Clap for ur sef.

Abegi,

in addition to that fact.,

she constantly chews which i find disgusting and made me come to another conclusion;

ITS EITHER SHE HAS A BAD BREATH (which she tries to mask with the chewing) or she is a plain Ruminant ;- Which is also Disgusting and gross.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by kenex4ever(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
maskid:

Abegi,

in addition to that fact.,

she constantly chews which i find disgusting and made me come to another conclusion;

ITS EITHER SHE HAS A BAD BREATH (which she tries to mask with the chewing) or she is a plain Ruminant ;- Which is also Disgusting and gross.
guy u no get point.

Face ur own issues because she doesn't need approval from u. If u make it to BB house, your own faults would probably b bucket load.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by LemonBoy1: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
kaymart:

I'm not a fan of bbn.....I only watch when there ain't important or very interesting programme to watch on my gotv max subscription.

You just said she hardly take her bath, but do u know why she baely bath in the open as the others will gladly do or have been doing already... May be she's a little bit more decent than them.

one thing I notice about the show is that, they alwz takers away the camera when ppl r about to go naked. For example, when they r abiut taking their bath or changing their clothes... This therefore implies that even though the public aren't viewing your unclothedness, the organizers (e.g. Moderators, camera men)etc. are definitely having a free access to your nudity. Perhaps d girl is well aware and conscious of this fact thus giving rise to this peculiar idiosyncratic personality of her's.

Don't be too quick to judge....
Mind you, I'm not a fan of ahneeka, nor am I a fan of bbnaija.
Infact, She already was evicted b4 I ever had d chance to watch.

She stayed there for like 5 weeks.. Without bathing at least twice a day...and u said she didn't bath because of cameras? Bros. There are no cameras in the bathroom... Nobody is watching, not even the operators or moderators are seeing them....if u know, you know
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by kwessiStewie2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
U won cum erupt ontop my name nw abi? undecided
wild thoughts running through my innocent mind
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by horia: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro easy with the English abeg.
your eyes are so sensitive abeg.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by ladygudhead(f): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
wild thoughts running through my innocent mind
nah such mind cant be INNOCENT since the thoughts were'nt.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by Ujahhelen205(f): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
someone that doesn't take her bath after morning workouts, nor after their late night task/challenge, before going to bed,is that one neat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth / 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians / 2face Announces Concert To Mark 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.