Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (21558 Views)

This Small Irish Potatoes For ₦‎1000? / Best Shawarma In Port Harcourt / Who Sells The Best Pizza In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by owoblowsoon: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2018
It is a small joint, nothing fancy. It is located in a Car Wash, off a busy road. No seats, no tables,
not enough parking space (though you can order sitting in the comfort of your car) but they
serve the absolute best shawarma ever and in a very clean environment too. All orders are
prepared in your presence. Plus starting at only N800 it’s very affordable too.

We all agree that the deliciousness of any shawarma depends on 3 things; the sauce, the
chicken or beef and the pepper. The chicken and beef used in Jamal’s shawarma are none other
than their super-delicious finger-licking grilled chicken and their well marinated beef suya. The
sauce is just WOW; a unique blend made from a secret recipe and the pepper(optional) is
seasoned out of this world.

Their bestseller shawarma which is named JAMAL'S SPECIAL is just in a league of its own. It is a
special suya/shawarma combination containing generous portions of beef suya, spicy grilled
chicken, small amount of chopped onions, cabbage and sausage; all smothered in their
delicious tangy secret recipe sauce and topped with a moderate amount of pepper(optional)
then wrapped in soft warm pita bread! Trust us, we doubt you will ever try any other
shawarma again once you have had JAMAL'S SPECIAL.

Also If you are a beef lover then you can substitute chicken with beef for any shawarma.
No need to go on hyping Jamal’s shawarma but would let you decide for yourself.

You can even order via their handles

Twitter: @Jamalschicken

Instagram: @Jamalssuya

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamalschicken

Nigeria is a very sweet place to be ... much to enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by owoblowsoon: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Jamal

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by hugelyendowed: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Nice one, while some R busy waiting for White collar job, i think I will like to have something like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by chrisbaby24(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ok
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by billynoni(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op you have helped the career of some slay mama with picture of how shawarma looks like.....
That's how one said "please give me one bottle of shawarma and a plate of hot salad"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by cashlurd(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Just a sort of advertisement...

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
You dey take style do advert Abi? Who shawarma help?

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Lilsummary: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
how many joint have you been to Mr man.......anno just understand you

2 Likes

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
obviously the best. been there once

2 Likes

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by FarahAideed: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eating shawarma on Nigeria is the fastest route to better salmonella food poisoning ...everu thing from the meat to the wrap to the mayonnaise to the vegetables are most times already well tainted

2 Likes

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by omololu2020(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
billynoni:
Op you have helped the career of some slay mama with picture of how shawarma looks like.....
That's how one said "please give me one bottle of shawarma and a plate of hot salad"
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by billynoni(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
omololu2020:
mtcheww
Sorry ehn,hope you have taken your medications today? Sorry,you will be well.

4 Likes

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Africanbest(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Me seeing the mod that sent this to FP

I will take my time to create a nice writeup but this sperm product of Donald trumps mixed with M. Buhari of mods won't send it to FP but will send a trash advertisement to FP

Wo on you all

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by blackpanda: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Story.

I went there two weeks ago and waited for over 30mins. Therewas no one to attend to me. They just open stall and left. I had to leave dissappointed, after all d hype!

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
You calling Jamal small?

This guy has Grilled chicken and shawarma spots in a lot of places..

But I can't leave my Jovit shawarma to experiment Jamal's own..
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by SamoaJoe: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Eating shawarma on Nigeria is the fastest route to better salmonella food poisoning ...everu thing from the meat to the wrap to the mayonnaise to the vegetables are most times already well tainted

You are a patriot. Last year after eating Shawarma in Nigeria which is a delicacy I enjoy at South Africa hitch free, I fell ill to a very terrible disease doctors were not able to pinpoint and treat.

Am guessing its this Salmonella food poisoning you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by paschal47(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op you have not travelled round the country abeg undecided undecided undecided
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by czarina(f): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
See free advert! angry Push one of my massage threads to front page na angry

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by fiftynaira(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chuvin22:
You calling Jamal small?

This guy has Grilled chicken and shawarma spots in a lot of places..

But I can't leave my Jovit shawarma to experiment Jamal's own..

Jovit shawarma ph?

If yes would advise you try George's shawarma at dazey lounge Choba ph

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Tinyemeka(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sooooo... Do they deliver to Enugu? undecided
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Tinyemeka(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You are a patriot. Last year after eating Shawarma in Nigeria which is a delicacy I enjoy at South Africa hitch free, I fell ill to a very terrible disease doctors were not able to pinpoint and treat.

Am guessing its this Salmonella food poisoning you are talking about.
Weak tummy! smiley
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by SamoaJoe: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Weak tummy! smiley

Probably. Coz most things I ate then became problematic after that shawarma experience.
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Bishopvic: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shawama people. abeg where is the best isi ewu joint in abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by tunary(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
800 is not only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by LockDown69(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
My shawarma eating girls shouldn't see this grin
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by fashrola(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you are in Uyo

Try Pepperoni Shawarma (Abak Road)

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bishopvic:
Shawama people. abeg where is the best isi ewu joint in abuja?

Now that's more like it , who shawarma epp

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Zurielistic: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
The mod that moved this thing to fp, pls tell us, how much did Mr. Jamal pay u??
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Zurielistic: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
fashrola:
If you are in Uyo
Try Pepperoni Shawarma (Abak Road)
Pepperoni ni. Sugaroni ko

1 Like

Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by OCHOdee(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yeahhhhh!!!! Jjjjaaammmmmaaaaallllllssssss anytime kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
fiftynaira:

Jovit shawarma ph?

If yes would advise you try George's shawarma at dazey lounge Choba ph

Have you tried/compared both? How can I get to dazey from choba junction?
Re: JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma by fiftynaira(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chuvin22:

Have you tried/compared both? How can I get to dazey from choba junction?

Yes I have

From Choba junction ask any cab guy to take you to dazey lounge opp everich.. is 50 bucks frm junction

Eat and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / How To Make Wara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.