Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

"Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello (25191 Views)

Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by yomihinmikaiye(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2018

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has blamed the lingering rift between him and Senator Dino Melaye on his refusal to waste the available scarce resources of the state.

He made this known in a phone interview on Channel TV’s Politics Today anchored by Seun Okinbaloye and monitored by DAILY POST

According to Bello, “We are aware of a particular senator who wants elephants to be shared in Kogi State and I refused.

“The people of the state must have value for the lean resources that we are generating, and we are receiving; if that is his problem, so be it,” he said when asked to react to his disagreement with Senator Melaye..

The Governor also denied any involvement in the attack on the senator representing Kogi Central, Mr Ahmed Ogembe.

He said: “First of all, on that day Senator Ogembe was attacked, I was in Kano. I had just received a message of a senator coming home to do empowerment; the next thing was the crisis that ensued.”

Amid the political crisis in the state, the governor said the police have begun investigations into the incident while a lot of arrests have been made.

DAILY POST recalls that some senators had accused the governor during plenary of introducing policies that could degenerate into a political issue if not properly handled.

He, however, took a swipe at the lawmakers for failing to address national issues such as passing the 2018 Appropriation Bill presented by President Muhammadu Buhari to the National Assembly in November 2017, among several others.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/03/09/dino-melaye-governor-yahaya-bello/amp/

1 Like

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Both of you have failed God and humanity

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by stephleena(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
nonsense,who takes the blind governor on black shades serious??no be only elephant na hippopotamus..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by stephleena(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
so with buhari and APC miscreants

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

so with buhari and APC miscreants

PDP online woman leader

Baba is really giving you guys a tough time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by yomihinmikaiye(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
i agree with u but bello seems to be worst off.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by stephleena(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

PDP online woman leader

lol..which tough time? u sound so pained,abi una monthly BMC stipends, never show?too late to wail.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2018
yomihinmikaiye:
i agree with u but bello seems to be worst off.

They are all disappointment
Serious bro

3 Likes

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

lol..which tough time? u sound so pained,abi una monthly BMC stipends, never show?too late to wail.

See pmb is now a movement

Live with it women leader

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

So far, under President Buhari, 455,857 poor and vulnerable households have been uploaded onto the National Social Register, from which 297,973 households have been mined and are being paid stipends in 20 States

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Africonji: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2018
No amount of APC rigging will save Yahaya Bello come next governorship election. PDP will destroy APC in Kogi. Even APC supporters will vote against him. An igala PDP candidate will disgrace him. Mark my words.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by stephleena(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

So far, under President Buhari, 455,857 poor and vulnerable households have been uploaded onto the National Social Register, from which 297,973 households have been mined and are being paid stipends in 20 States
typical mummy.all you are saying is media hogwash.. and so far,under buhari poverty rate has reached it peak..am sure its been a while u had to drop some trousers,due to unwanted weight loss
.but as an abnormal,bmc,all u know and taught is suffering and smiling.
under buhari,corruption knows no bounds..am still awaiting that miracle,that happened to Yusuf, a graduate with no job, millions of naira..do we talk,of how many breadwinners lose their job everyday? or do we talk, of dipachi parents? do we gist of the massive killings, at plateau, despite buhari's presence?how about Benue?gist for another day

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

typical mummy.all you are saying is media hogwash.. and so far,under buhari poverty rate has reached it peak..am sure its been a while u had to drop some trousers,due to unwanted weight loss
.but as an abnormal,bmc,all u know and taught is suffering and smiling.
under buhari,corruption knows no bounds..am still awaiting that miracle,that happened to Yusuf, a graduate with no job, millions of naira..do we talk,of how many breadwinners lose their job everyday? or do we talk, of dipachi parents? do we gist of the massive killings, at plateau, despite buhari's presence?how about Benue?gist for another day

You are doing your work you are employed to do

Also remember this
I never said there's no alternative to PMB, What I said is "there is no alternative to PMB in 2019".

There will surely be in 2023.

1 Like

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself. One Million PDP candidate cannot unseat Yahyah Bello. Let them present candidate from Igala missed with Igbira and married from Okun all na wash.

Africonji:
No amount of APC rigging will save Yahaya Bello come next governorship election. PDP will destroy APC in Kogi. Even APC supporters will vote against him. An igala PDP candidate will disgrace him. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by FarahAideed: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
So now that you haven't share elephants what have you done with them? How come you are giving the people of logo malnourished cockroaches instead of the elephants you saved from dinos lust

4 Likes

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by deomel1o: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself. One Million PDP candidate cannot unseat Yahyah Bello. Let them present candidate from Igala missed with Igbira and married from Okun all na wash.

You are not even from kogi and you are talking. The only way buhari's bitch yahaya will win is through rigging which is what your cursed apc relies on in order to win elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself bro, are you from the state? Either by crook or by hook, dictator Yahyah will complete is 8 years tenure.

deomel1o:

You are not even from kogi and you are talking. The only way buhari's bitch yahaya will win is through rigging which is what your cursed apc relies on in order to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by anibirelawal(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Was that the reason why Dino accused him of importing millatary hardwares illegaly
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yahaya Bello, were you importing millitary stuff or not

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
anibirelawal:
Was that the reason why Dino accused him of importing millatary hardwares illegaly
He wasn't accused! he was caught red handed!

Yahaya is a criminal and should be jailed!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by handsomeyinka(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thief chasing Armed Robber.
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki, where have you been all this while,
talk to me!!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by kapelvej: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

PDP online woman leader

grin grin grin Women leader
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Psalm18: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Africonji:
No amount of APC rigging will save Yahaya Bello come next governorship election. PDP will destroy APC in Kogi. Even APC supporters will vote against him. An [/b]igala[b] PDP candidate will disgrace him. Mark my words.

So the hate is all about tribalism
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself bro, are you from the state? Either by crook or by hook, dictator Yahyah will complete is 8 years tenure.

Did you even listen to yourself "dictator yahyah" in a democracy government smh!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nigeriadondie1: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
:-XBoth Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are useless people
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy. God will punish you and ur entire generation for wishing Yahaya Bello another tenure.

some people are born wicked, are u from my state? did you know what my people are passing through? one wicked stunted fellow will just be typing nonsense always!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by TIDDOLL(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Just hear yourself undecided

Can't even deduce anything sensible from what this idiot spewed.

Mut face fool angry

1 Like

Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by meant4all: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Alhaji Yahya Bello grin

Well, join our next IMPORTATION BUSINESS training where you will be shown on how to import goods to Nigeria & sell very fast. Call/Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nutase: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
I laff in ebira grin
What value have you added to Kogi state
Re: "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello by JuicyStar: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
yomihinmikaiye:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/03/09/dino-melaye-governor-yahaya-bello/amp/

Both of u are clowns and a disgrace to the people of Kofo State. How can a state be this disadvantaged to have these two people as leaders at the same time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East / Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.