Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

All Acne Sufferers Need To See This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Acne Sufferers Need To See This (390 Views)

Prostatitis Sufferers Need To Learn Four Beneficial Drinking Expertise / Does The COVID-19 Crisis Pose More Danger For Asthma Sufferers In Nigeria? / Neo-medrol Neomedrol Flattens And Dries All Acne, Shave Bumps, Pimples, R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Acne Sufferers Need To See This by Amicable22: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Most Effective Ways To Romove Acne Scars And Pimple Marks

There are countless chemical creams and oral medications for ACNE AND PIMPLE .These treatments may offer immediate and powerful results, but they also tend to carry a long list of side effects.
A safe alternative for GETTING RID OF ACNE AND PIMPLE SCARS is to try these clever natural solutions. I was an acne sufferer myself and these are the methods that I and a few of my friends have tried.

•BAKING SODA;

This is a common household item. It has the ability to heal scars. It contains sodium bicarbonate crystals which can gently exfoliate the skin when used as a cleansing scrub.
DIRECTIONS; mix a few teaspoons of baking soda with water to form a thick paste then massage into skin where the scars are present.
Leave the mixture for a minute or two. This will allow the soda to cleanse pores and prevent further blemishes.
Wash face with lukewarm water and apply a good natural moisturizer like olive oil or coconut oil.

•LEMON

Lemon juice contains a natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that can be used to fade scars and promote healing.
DIRECTIONS: squeeze the juice from lemon into a small bowl
Dilute in water if you have sensitive skin. If your skin is not sensitive, you can use it undiluted.
Dab the juice over scars with a cotton ball and let it dry completely.
Rinse with cool water and follow up with a natural moisturizer.
NOTE: lemon juice will make your skin more sensible to UV radiation, so stay off sunlight for awhile after this treatment.

•COCONUT OIL;

Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers with healing properties. It contains some vitamins and essential fatty acids that would work to improve skin health.
DIRECTIONS; massage the oil directly onto the scared skin and let it soak in.

• CUCUMBER;

This vegetable is hydrating and contains vitamins A&C, and magnesium which are great for your skin.
DIRECTIONS; cut off a few thin slices of cucumber and lay them over your scared skin.
Leave it for about 30mins after which, remove the slices and rinse face with cool water. Repeat daily as desired.
visit www.arealbeautyhub.com

are you looking for where to get solutions for your skin problems,?? especially treatments for pimples and acne scars..visit my blog. www.arealbeautyhub.com .The suggestions written on my blog have actually been tried and tasted by me and some of my friends.I had been an acne sufferer myself, and I know what you are going through.
Visit www.arealbeautyhub.com
Tell your friends to tell their friends.. Help someone today!.
Thank you for your time.
You can ask me any question... Tell me what worked for you and other suggestions..let us help those struggling with skin problems..

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Constipation (with Immediate Effect) / Here’s What Losing An Hour Sleep Does To Your Body / How To Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based On Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.