Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School (3057 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / Public Disgrace As Daughter Rides On Classmate's Joystick (photo/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
As Shared by a Twitter user from Namibia @SkepticNam, A rural boy is seen riding on a donkey to school. This pictures shows how black children across Africa go against all odds to acquire education. Go Get Your Education King!!!

https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/03/stunning-photos-boy-rides-on-donkey-to.html

olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by kunlesufyan(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
L
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by kunlesufyan(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Boss! Feeding and medications no go be beans.
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Idydarling(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
that's a horse sir

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by falcon01: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Idydarling:
that's a horse sir
the amount of stupidity in this comment is quite impressive. I gotta say i am Impressed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by potbelly(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
There are better ways to correct people bro...

falcon01:
the amount of stupidity in this comment is quite impressive. I gotta say i am Impressed

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by giftedheart1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
falcon01:
can't u be gentle with the correction?

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by shogotermies(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nigerian donkey panther. the next wakanda saviour. season 1... loading...
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by pweshdodo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daura why now
wink wink
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by czarina(f): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Mbok forget the so called "hurdles" ! That's some regal shii there! I'd have given anything to ride a donkey to school back then cool

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs grin
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by falcon01: 1:58am On Mar 11, 2018
potbelly:
There are better ways to correct people bro...

That was plain Ignorance, That picture clearly shows a Donkey, there is absutely no way a person like that with access to the internet wouldnt know that is a Donkey. Even a kid knows that is a Donkey.

3 Likes

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by falcon01: 2:01am On Mar 11, 2018
giftedheart1:
can't u be gentle with the correction?
that was the peak of my gentleness to something like that. That was Intentional
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Follygunners: 2:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Idydarling:
that's a horse sir

Really? As in did you just say dat? I mean don't tell me you infact said that...

For real? Don't let it be what I'm thinking... undecided

So you're telling me while growing up, the nearest primary school to ur village was an hour away, as a result you never passed thru one. Eeya, sorry dear. embarassed

May Almighty God help you find guy wey go help you manage ur illiteracy, stupidity, foolishness and the likes. grin

Amen!

4 Likes

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Idydarling:
that's a horse sir

Please do some research so you can spot the differences.
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Smh to those ITKs
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Idydarling:
that's a horse sir

Oohh my heavenly Chisos. Are you for real? shocked

This is what happens when you feel you know it all.
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by potbelly(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Leave room for allowances bro...
All fingers are not equal...
Level of knowledge differ...
falcon01:
That was plain Ignorance, That picture clearly shows a Donkey, there is absutely no way a person like that with access to the internet wouldnt know that is a Donkey. Even a kid knows that is a Donkey.
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by OneCorner: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2018
buhari why
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nawa o! see bashers.
Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by OKUCHI11(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Please do some research so you can spot the differences.
comment from a well mannered fellow... some one should help me with a salutation meme for this fellow... smart people when they give you correction....they never make you look stupid...

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
OKUCHI11:
comment from a well mannered fellow... some one should help me with a salutation meme for this fellow... smart people when they give you correction....they never make you look stupid...

Wasn't she actually trying to make the op look stupid by saying "IT'S A HORSE SIR"? Well, lets assume she really thinks its a horse and not a donkey. But why she come carry "SIR" give moniker wey be FEMALE? Abi na night school she been go ne, with kero lantern or she too dey drink too much gari her eyes no dey see well-well again.
falcon01:
That was plain Ignorance

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by DankPineapple: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Idydarling:
that's a horse sir
Nigerians will not kill me with headache

1 Like

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by PlainJAY(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Children that trek to school with bare feet right now:-

Re: STUNNING PHOTOS: Boy Rides On Donkey To School by Elnino4ladies: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2018
See finishing. calling a donkey a horse is gross stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In Nigeria With Low School Fees 2019 / "I Feel They Are Harassing Me" Says Woman Who Took IELTS 21 Times, Spent N2.9m / Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.