Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

18+ Photos: Usher’s New Girlfriend Shares Nude Saying “i’m As Sweet As It Gets” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 18+ Photos: Usher’s New Girlfriend Shares Nude Saying “i’m As Sweet As It Gets” (1305 Views)

Manchester United's Antony In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Shares Texts And Antony / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Photos: Usher’s New Girlfriend Shares Nude Saying “i’m As Sweet As It Gets” by teamtibzy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Amara La Negra who is a cast member of the Love & Hip Hop: Miami has taken to her Instagram page to share nude pictures of herself as other celebrities do.
The rumoured girlfriend of Usher Raymond who recently announced his divorce from his wife whom he married in September 2015, in Cuban has decided to celebrate her body as an art by going naked.

The singer and entertainer who is an Afro-Latina of Dominican descent posted the picture at around 2 am Nigerian time with the caption “I’m as Sweet as It Gets”.

READ ALSO: Ghanaian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Country’s Independence

Amara La Negra whose real name is Dana Danelys De Los Santos posted 3 pictures in her body celebration.

She is reportedly dating American singer, songwriter, dancer and actor Usher Raymond IV who according to an insider “met Amara while she’s out here [in Los Angeles] filming The Real. I think they fell in love – it was quick.”

The source also added: “Next thing you know Usher is...

Read Full Story At: http://www.trends44.com/18-photos-ushers-rumored-new-girlfriend-says-im-as-sweet-as-it-gets-as-she-shares-nude-pictures/

Re: 18+ Photos: Usher’s New Girlfriend Shares Nude Saying “i’m As Sweet As It Gets” by Tocheagle(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
End time weirdos

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Liverpool Winning The Champions League. / Manchester United Is Going To Win PSG See Proof / Manchester City Mock Manchester United After 6-1 Mauling By Tottenham Hotspurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.