Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Heartless Husband Pours Acid On His Wife Because She Had A Baby Girl (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Husband Pours Acid On His Wife Because She Had A Baby Girl (photos) (689 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Husband Pours Acid On His Wife Because She Had A Baby Girl (photos) by mayorkun(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
A 25-year-old woman has been severely burned after her husband poured acid on her for giving birth to a baby girl.

Farah after her husband poured acid on her for giving birth to a baby girl

A man poured acid on his sleeping wife on International Women's Day because she gave birth to a baby girl when he had wanted a boy, Dailymail has reported.

The woman identified as Farah, 25, was severely burned in the alleged attack by Siraj, also known as Bhura, in the town of Moradabad near New Delhi area of India on Monday.

Giving reason for the act, the man accused her of failing to fulfill his demand for a dowry and not delivering him a male child. The 32-year-old is now wanted for voluntarily causing grievous bodily harm using acid and is the subject of a police manhunt.

Farah was rushed to the district hospital after the cowardly attack in a serious condition with burns to her face, hands, and abdomen.

Her sister Nusrat Jahan said the young woman married the labour contractor eight years ago, but they began to fight in the past year when he demanded a dowry.

She said the recent birth of Farah's second daughter was the trigger for the alleged acid attack.

Farah said her husband's family began to give her a hard time after she gave birth to her first daughter, and later escalated to beating her.

'After the birth of the first girl, my in-laws started to target me as if I deliberately delivered a baby girl,' he said.

'The harassment kept intensifying as time passed by. For the past one year, things had become really bad.'

Farah said Siraj, under pressure from his family, would demand she go to her parents and get money to give to them.

'When I didn't oblige them, they started to beat me up. It come to a head when my second daughter was born,' she said.

'I was trying to live with the daily dose of torture thinking about the wellbeing of my daughters. I was wondering if I part ways from Siraj who would provide for my two daughters and myself.

'But I could never imagine that he would go to the extent of pouring acid on me. I won't forgive him for this ever.'

More at: https://xirkings.com/heartless-husband-pours-acid-wife-baby-girl-photos/

Re: Heartless Husband Pours Acid On His Wife Because She Had A Baby Girl (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is there any feminist in the house to tell me pikin na pikin when this man thinks otherwise?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Explosion Burns Woman To Ashes In Delta State (graphic Image) / Tears As Kidnappers Kill Man, Abduct Girlfriend In Imo / Notorious Lagos Robber Nabbed By Police During Operation. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.