Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What will u do in this scenerio??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What will u do in this scenerio??? (1486 Views)

My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke / Can U Do This For 900k / Which One Will U Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What will u do in this scenerio??? by anjowaka510(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Let take for instance, you have a low battery and you are charging your phone but you just feel like going to face book to say hi and check your status getting in to your account the first thing u saw was your boss uploaded picture of his family to show how much you like him and family u intended to place a fascinating comment on your oga's picture, in your mind u wanna write COOL PICS but I trust some China phones they are found of putting owners into trouble by thinking they are English scholar ,ur phone helped you and corrected your comment to COOL PIGS,brothers and sisters what will u do to save your work with him? The person now

Re: What will u do in this scenerio??? by Samtez1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin quick apology

(1) (Reply)

#solito Home Of Jokes / Brainjotter Biography, Income, Cars, House And Networth 2022 / The Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.