Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Clone Yourself In A Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Clone Yourself In A Video (1519 Views)

How To Clone Yourself In A Video With Android, Tripple Role / How To CLONE Yourself And Make Yourself Twin In A Video Within 2min / Help!! I Need A Video Editor To Work With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clone Yourself In A Video by ainatemitayo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Heres a Tutorial on How to Clone Yourself in Final Cut Pro with no masking. You can use this tutorial to replicate yourself in a video without the need of masking. Try this out and show your friends, they might just think its a magic trick video.
This was done with Final Cut Pro, not sure how it works in Premier pro but you can try it out and tell me if it works for you in the comment section.

Filmed this video in 1080P on My iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKdCoBX8AEw&t=2s

Watch, like and Subscribe only if you find this helpful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Flash Website! / Graphic Artist Needed / AKPOS And EKAETTE In 3D... Dancing To Olamide's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.