Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro (32863 Views)

Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona / Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Holysucker(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamPopular:
Make sure u score 2qoals 2nite to celebrate kus na win and over 1 i carry una ooo

Messi ain't playing tonight.
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by tokrizy: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
messi battery gan don low.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Beedude(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Neimar:
imagine the three boys sabi play ball like Messi

e go tu swit
Make The 3 Boys Come Sign For Fcb. 2 Attackers And 1 Midfielder. Chai
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Neymar and I will be next to announce ours grin
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by fubie: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congrats
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by aluko465(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
D guy too like sex
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by airprinz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
he has confirm the birth of his 3rd son, but wen did Leo stat speaking English?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by RexTramadol1: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gbese re o
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by MDGsVISIBLE: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hatrick indeed!
CirO was born on the 10th with His father wearing Jersy No 10.
Messi is blesseD~Wonders of Modern football.
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by lovelylad: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Baba omo am happy for you o,

Welcome to the world future greatest footballer.
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Opentokwowledge: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
King Leo has scored another goal. May his intercontinental ballistic arrow never miss the bullseye grin... Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by lovelylad: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Baba omo am happy for you o,

Welcome to the world future greatest footballer.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by esmarcq(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamPopular:
Make sure u score 2qoals 2nite to celebrate kus na win and over 1 i carry una ooo
the guy no dey ball today, sorry
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by phlemzee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
ballerin:
Congrats Baba Ciroro, Lol Another Madrid tormentor is born. Hope he plays tonite to dedicate to him a hattrick
Dat would be against Chelsea!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by thereturnoflucy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
baromontesquie:
op go charge your battery na

Thanks to the Minster of darkness my phone ba3 is always full
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by goldkikiola: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
congratulations the man of the movement [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by okerekeikpo: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
This guy wey dey use juju play
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by enny66(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Real life hat trick
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
airprinz:
he has confirm the birth of his 3rd son, but wen did Leo stat speaking English?
He wrote it in Spanish but you can change it to English on IG.
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Cajal(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congrats to the best thing that h as ever happened to football
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

haygrin
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by airprinz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
AryaSand:

He wrote it in Spanish but you can change it to English on IG.
understandable
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Harfisco(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ciro? why not cristiano Rinaldo.since dats where Ciro is derived from( ci ronaldo)
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by AyamConfidence(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:
don't tell me you're crushing on Neymar.....cos akant take it
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by bukalis(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations to Leo , welcome Baby Cyrus
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
wurabecca:
Baba Ciro

What more can this guy ask for?

Haba.....

If I'm related to Messi lasan......

I will employ people to be washing our street road ni

I can't command stain my AMG tyre
hmmmm....the guy is hitting the right spot
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by perdollar(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
ds baby looks like dwarf
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Nehyooh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations !!!

Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
The players won't score goals to celebrate him, they go just dey Mumu tonight.... And iniesta is out. Chai!!
Re: Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro by Chimezirim121: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
thereturnoflucy:
@Fabinfos

Leo Messi, has confirmed the birth of his third son, Ciro, on Instagram . FC Barcelona including other superstars have congratulated the Argentine.

See Instagram post below

http://fabinfos.com/leo-messi-confirms-the-birth-of-his-third-son-ciro/
I'm I the only one that saw 10% battery power, if that phone is actually messi phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers United Players Protest; Prostrate To Beg Wike (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 250m Followers On Instagram, Becomes The First Person / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.