Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) (29766 Views)

Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by yemi15(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
samysamy:
A Nigerian student named Hillary has been killed in India by a rival cult group during an election, last night, 9th of March 2018, at Chattarpur, New Delhi, India.
His friend who shared the story said he died after a clash between Maphite and cult groups. Trouble started during the All India Nigerian Students and Community Association (AINSCA) elections.

Reports say that the cult, to which Hillary belonged to wanted to impose their member as the president but the Maphites refused.A disagreement between the rivals resulted in the attack of Maphite member who was left unconscious. In retaliation, Maphite members attacked Hilary on his way home and killed him.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-student-killed-in-india-as-two.html?m=1

Cultism member abroad? Bikonu, what a waste!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by valstan: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
beejayphako:
Good for you, proceed to valhala ; 35virgins dey await you there grin
it has been increased to 65 virgins. Full Enjoyment. Ndi ara!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by kjhova(m): 2:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Stallion93:
I know these things, and believe me i try to love myself and my kind but how? Just look around us and tell me a theory why we are like this, right before our eyes the rest of the world is focused on achieving greatness and we just love mediocrity, yes the whites have flaws too but u and i can swear they battle those flaws with all they have any possible way and we just dine and wine in our filth everyday. Why must we be comfortable living like this since forever! Just recently a governor bought keke napep ambulances and put on display, Parents don't even care to know what is family planing, we capitalize on the lapse of the man around the corner......., politicians that can't even define leadership..,dude this csn go on and on. Plz let me ease a bit of my anger and criticize our blackness, don't hack my comments man

It is ok for you to be disappointed in the current state of the black community. What is not ok is for you to be ignorant. I do believe that you are well aware that there are poverty stricken and dysfunctional societies/countries outside Africa too. You should google a few unfancied Eastern European nations for a bit. Then try out Myanmar, Bangladesh or Yemen in Asia. After which you can switch your gaze to South America.

As for the governor who bought autorickshaw ambulances, what has that got to do with skin colour? You should google a bit about ex-president Lula of Brazil and the corruption scandal involving him and the Peruvian government over contract scams and racketeering.

How many books have you read about wealth of nations or about pre-1800 history of nations? You do display a local approach to understanding a subject which is fundamentally global in nature. Educate your mind a bit better and learn to purge the self-hate induced in you by popular Western opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by winj3: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2018
IGBO drug dealer described simply as Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by beejayphako(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2018
valstan:
it has been increased to 65 virgins. Full Enjoyment. Ndi ara!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by Stallion93(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2018
kjhova:

It is ok for you to be disappointed in the current state of the black community. What is not ok is for you to be ignorant. I do believe that you are well aware that there are poverty stricken and dysfunctional societies/countries outside Africa too. You should google a few unfancied Eastern European nations for a bit. Then try out Myanmar, Bangladesh or Yemen in Asia. After which you can switch your gaze to South America.

As for the governor who bought autorickshaw ambulances, what has that got to do with skin colour? You should google a bit about ex-president Lula of Brazil and the corruption scandal involving him and the Peruvian government over contract scams and racketeering.

How many books have you read about wealth of nations or about pre-1800 history of nations? You do display a local approach to understanding a subject which is fundamentally global in nature. Educate your mind a bit better and learn to purge the self-hate induced in you by popular Western opinion.
Mr! Why are we obsessed about historic and pre-historic BS? What are we doing at the moment to make life worth living for ourselves? it is in the nature to experience difficulties in growth process but then after such adversaries other nations got better, Tell me who faced worsed than the Black man? We were reduced to animals(Human slaves) for centuries but what have we learnt from it man??! We now live comfortably in our filth, it don't hurt us no more and that is despicable, that is the worst level of ignorance to attain and worst of all U can even come out to defend the that. No place on earth that politicians steal as much as our politicians at the detriment of the whole nation and then we praise and dance for them. The brazil u talked about They are better man, u should go read about them(How they rejected the 2014 worldcup hosting)everywhere is better than this hell. Check statistics check whatever even all those data are underestimated, Bad things happen everywhere but they curtail it, bad things happening here don't matter no more because we have lost the substance of being human. Dude people don't gamble their lives on the sea or desert for fun, just go out and see for yourself. Perhaps u was born with a silver spoon but still at that; this strife will get to everyone as long as you remain in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by kjhova(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Stallion93:
Mr! Why are we obsessed about historic and pre-historic BS? What are we doing at the moment to make life worth living for ourselves? it is in the nature to experience difficulties in growth process but then after such adversaries other nations got better, Tell me who faced worsed than the Black man? We were reduced to animals(Human slaves) for centuries but what have we learnt from it man??! We now live comfortably in our filth, it don't hurt us no more and that is despicable, that is the worst level of ignorance to attain and worst of all U can even come out to defend the that. No place on earth that politicians steal as much as our politicians at the detriment of the whole nation and then we praise and dance for them. The brazil u talked about They are better man, u should go read about them(How they rejected the 2014 worldcup hosting)everywhere is better than this hell. Check statistics check whatever even all those data are underestimated, Bad things happen everywhere but they curtail it, bad things happening here don't matter no more because we have lost the substance of being human. Dude people don't gamble their lives on the sea or desert for fun, just go out and see for yourself. Perhaps u was born with a silver spoon but still at that; this strife will get to everyone as long as you remain in Nigeria.

Take it easy man. You and I both see major societal issues begging to be addressed. What we need is a calm mind and wisdom in assessing reality and not anger or rage.

My question to you as a black person are these; Do you feel genetically inferior to other races? Do you accept that a German, even of lower education, is more intelligent than yourself? Do you feel like you as a human being is less valuable than a Turk or an Arab?

I am not silver spooned by any imagination and I also deal with my everyday struggles just like every other African and indeed every other human on this globe. I just happen to be an educated and enlightened African who is intelligent and sensible enough to understand the historical and economic context of Africa's current poor state. If you don't know why you are poor or worse still if you assume a wrong reason for your poverty, you are gonna be poor for a loooong time.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chineke!! wat a waste .all d way to india to join cult Ndi-ara
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by Stallion93(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
kjhova:

Take it easy man. You and I both see major societal issues begging to be addressed. What we need is a calm mind and wisdom in assessing reality and not anger or rage.

My question to you as a black person are these; Do you feel genetically inferior to other races? Do you accept that a German, even of lower education, is more intelligent than yourself? Do you feel like you as a human being is less valuable than a Turk or an Arab?

I am not silver spooned by any imagination and I also deal with my everyday struggles just like every other African and indeed every other human on this globe. I just happen to be an educated and enlightened African who is intelligent and sensible enough to understand the historical and economic context of Africa's current poor state. If you don't know why you are poor or worse still if you assume a wrong reason for your poverty, you are gonna be poor for a loooong time.
Educated nonsense, are u more educated than the entire Legislative cabinet(Reps and Senate)? Or more than sky rocketing IQ graduates who now subject to menial jobs and even fraudulent schemes to make ends meet just because of a failed system? U don't even need statistics or anything, look at Africa, even the few whites/reds amongst us and compare with the black countries it speaks for itself, After the whole Mandela Mandela, Thomas Sankara, Ken Saro wiwa, Fela kuti after all of them where are we today? Nigeria especially, our greed is smth else, too much love for material things Consumes us and not just a few people, millions of us share the same ill philosophy of life then how do u explain that? The few blessed to be among the whites in the US buying blinks and luxury shoes made by the whites, refusing to support their own black community instead enriching the white banks and killing themselves in Chicago on a daily basis. How can things get this bad in Nigeria yet everyone is still chilling, dude how do u explain that?! So leave me to point out the Obvious cos i feel ashamed of myself and my kind
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by kjhova(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Stallion93:
Educated nonsense, are u more educated than the entire Legislative cabinet(Reps and Senate)? Or more than sky rocketing IQ graduates who now subject to menial jobs and even fraudulent schemes to make ends meet just because of a failed system? U don't even need statistics or anything, look at Africa, even the few whites/reds amongst us and compare with the black countries it speaks for itself, After the whole Mandela Mandela, Thomas Sankara, Ken Saro wiwa, Fela kuti after all of them where are we today? Nigeria especially, our greed is smth else, too much love for material things Consumes us and not just a few people, millions of us share the same ill philosophy of life then how do u explain that? The few blessed to be among the whites in the US buying blinks and luxury shoes made by the whites, refusing to support their own black community instead enriching the white banks and killing themselves in Chicago on a daily basis. How can things get this bad in Nigeria yet everyone is still chilling, dude how do u explain that?! So leave me to point out the Obvious cos i feel ashamed of myself and my kind

I am sorry about how you feel about being African. I really wish I could help your state of mind but I doubt that I can.

Many Irish once felt shame being Irish. Many Han Chinese once hated their fate. Many Koreans used to feel inferior to their neighbours. Once upon a time, the forebears of the people of Western Europe were called Gauls and Vandals and regarded as Barbarians by the Romans. Today, Germans, French and Brits have better standards of living than modern Italians.

Situation often changes in life and the lifetime of nations, peoples and cultures are measured in hundreds and thousands of years. You cannot reckon the future and fate of Africa/Africans in limitation to your 75yrs+ on this planet.

When Africa's panther economies rise to first world status, you and I are more likely not to be around anymore. Sadly, that's how life works. 2,500 years ago, Assyrians were superpowers while people in the British Island lived in caves and caverns. Today, London is an economic capital of the world and the British have been dominant for over 300yrs while Assyria has since seized to exist and its once great people disappeared into all of their neighbouring ethnicities.

Black people have been around for a long time and will be here for longer. You can hate your skin colour all you like, but note that I'd rather be an intelligent African who's doing his little bit to grow Africa than be an ignorant African wallowing in sorrow and grief about a skin colour and ethnicity he cannot change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by revontuli(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Stallion93:
I know these things, and believe me i try to love myself and my kind but how? Just look around us and tell me a theory why we are like this, right before our eyes the rest of the world is focused on achieving greatness and we just love mediocrity, yes the whites have flaws too but u and i can swear they battle those flaws with all they have any possible way and we just dine and wine in our filth everyday. Why must we be comfortable living like this since forever! Just recently a governor bought keke napep ambulances and put on display, Parents don't even care to know what is family planing, we capitalize on the lapse of the man around the corner......., politicians that can't even define leadership..,dude this csn go on and on. Plz let me ease a bit of my anger and criticize our blackness, don't hack my comments man

Look at the Koreas. South Korea is one of the wealthiest and most developed countries in the world, selling their high technology to the entire world whereas North Korea is wallowing in filth, hunger and disease under a horrendous dictator regime. Their rural areas are full of starving children and beggars, so many thousands of people literally starved to death there. They don't even have Internet, they are totally isolated from the rest of the world by their dictatorial regime. All the while South Korea swims in wealth and prosperity. Two countries, same people, same race.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by Stallion93(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2018
revontuli:

Look at the Koreas. South Korea is one of the wealthiest and most developed countries in the world, selling their high technology to the entire world whereas North Korea is wallowing in filth, hunger and disease under a horrendous dictator regime. Their rural areas are full of starving children and beggars, so many thousands of people literally starved to death there. They don't even have Internet, they are totally isolated from the rest of the world by their dictatorial regime. All the while South Korea swims in wealth and prosperity. Two countries, same people, same race.
Dude trust me u know nothing about North Korea, u just know what Bias News stations like CNN tells u, North Korea despite being Reserved from the rest of the world is better than any African(black) country, despite tons and tons of sanctions, this is fact. Too bad our country cannot even provide Smth as cheap as internet so u guys can Inquire properly and get facts. Black people are the most backward people in the world and worst of all; we are not ashamed about it.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by revontuli(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
Dude trust me u know nothing about North Korea, u just know what Bias News stations like CNN tells u, North Korea despite being Reserved from the rest of the world is better than any African(black) country, despite tons and tons of sanctions, this is fact. Too bad our country cannot even provide Smth as cheap as internet so u guys can Inquire properly and get facts. Black people are the most backward people in the world and worst of all; we are not ashamed about it.

You can get on the internet and talk with the people from all over the world, run a forum like Nairaland. North Koreans can't. They are not allowed, they have no freedom. Rural parts regularly starve and people die from starvation. In Africa only war zones have deaths from starvation. Even the poorest African countries have more freedoms than North Korea, at least you can freely access the internet. I heard the bad things and saw the miserable photos from the Christian missionaries in North Korea, not CNN. Otto Warmbier was tortured to death for stealing a stupid propaganda poster. No African government treats any white or other foreign tourists like this. African nations may be backward and poor, but even the worst dictators don't wall the prople off from the rest of the world. I can freely go to any African country and talk to local people, go to the villages and talk to anyone I want, no one will put me in prison and execute me for that. Can't do the same in North Korea. Why do they forbid the tourists from traveling without guides and outside the prescribed places and talking to the locals, pray tell? What are they hiding?

It doesn't have to be the fate of Africa and North Korea to suffer like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by Stallion93(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2018
revontuli:

You can get on the internet and talk with the people from all over the world, run a forum like Nairaland. North Koreans can't. They are not allowed, they have no freedom. Rural parts regularly starve and people die from starvation. In Africa only war zones have deaths from starvation. Even the poorest African countries have more freedoms than North Korea, at least you can freely access the internet. I heard the bad things and saw the miserable photos from the Christian missionaries in North Korea, not CNN. Otto Warmbier was tortured to death for stealing a stupid propaganda poster. No African government treats any white or other foreign tourists like this. African nations may be backward and poor, but even the worst dictators don't wall the prople off from the rest of the world. I can freely go to any African country and talk to local people, go to the villages and talk to anyone I want, no one will put me in prison and execute me for that. Can't do the same in North Korea. Why do they forbid the tourists from traveling without guides and outside the prescribed places and talking to the locals, pray tell? What are they hiding?

It doesn't have to be the fate of Africa and North Korea to suffer like this.
Well it's crystal clear u know just little to nothing about Africa, Now we not @ war per se though some places are but people litterally starve to death in Africa(when we not at war o!) The most impoverished people in the world are Africans the most of them Live in nigeria(Fact Statistics or no Statistics) And please don't travel to any Region just like that in Africa By yourself cos i just noticed you're white, Don't do it. It's not fun condemning my own kind but i have to let go of petty skin pride especially when it involves the next generation, we perhaps don't know how to Live as humans, let us borrow that knowledge from the Whites period! Since The inception of Life, this is 2018 and we are still like this, surely we have issues we can't rectify ourselves
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) by revontuli(f): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stallion93:
Well it's crystal clear u know just little to nothing about Africa, Now we not @ war per se though some places are but people litterally starve to death in Africa(when we not at war o!) The most impoverished people in the world are Africans the most of them Live in nigeria(Fact Statistics or no Statistics) And please don't travel to any Region just like that in Africa By yourself cos i just noticed you're white, Don't do it. It's not fun condemning my own kind but i have to let go of petty skin pride especially when it involves the next generation, we perhaps don't know how to Live as humans, let us borrow that knowledge from the Whites period! Since The inception of Life, this is 2018 and we are still like this, surely we have issues we can't rectify ourselves

No worries, I know enough, I have been to South Africa 10 years ago. I read about the situation in Nigeria here on this forum, but you paint so bleak a picture with no hope at all. How will anything get fixed if pessimistic mentality takes hold? Nigeria is better off than many African countries. Europe used to be a hell hole before the enlightenment. Half of London died from cholera cause they turned Thames into an open sewer. European cities were once filthy and disease ridden. Religion wars bathed the cities in blood, crop failures and starvation regularly decimated the populace. Europe lifted itself out of this misery with the enlightenment movement and industrial revolution.

One of Africa's problem is the smart, capable, educated youths running away. You have so many well-educated and smart people here and most of them are abroad. If they see no future and run away, who will fix things?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured / Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.