Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Imagine The Hair Cut Na! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Hair Cut Na! (947 Views)

FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Hair Cut Na! by TheBabaDon: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Do you know that Buhari will be spending N79Million To cut his Hair this 2018??

I am saying, He would spend millions on Just the hairs that doesn't even exist on his head.

I mean Nigerians would pay N217,032 per day for Buhari's Hair cut and N1,519,230 per week for the Hair cut of this Head...

I'm talking about the Hair cut of this Head in the Picture... This head oh... Kai!!!

Re: Imagine The Hair Cut Na! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sai barber.That money na to steal.
Re: Imagine The Hair Cut Na! by TheBabaDon: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
comshots:
Sai barber.That money na to steal.

No. It is to cut his forest hair. LOL
Re: Imagine The Hair Cut Na! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Nigerians Online (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari For Asking Security To Go After Critics / Supreme Court Affirms Election Of Ikpeazu, Fines Nwosu N4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.