Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) (44841 Views)

Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol it’s nice when your team shows you respect abi grin
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by anthonypeters(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hala Madrid!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by firebaby(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
DCMIX:
Everybody wants to be identified with greatness.

That's how chelSHIT fans are.

Most especially when they grow older and when they become responsible.

They begin to realise they've made the wrong decision.

Congrats to davido. He's now fit to be called a Man. grin

Lol grin
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by collinometricx: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy :
Henceforth, am with you O.B.O
Hala Madrid
Hala Sai Baba
Hala Davido
hala 2019
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
DCMIX:
[s]Everybody wants to be identified with greatness.

That's how chelSHIT fans are.

Most especially when they grow older and when they become responsible.

They begin to realise they've made the wrong decision[/s].

Congrats to davido. He's now fit to be called a Man. grin

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Suko110(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
lloydpras:
Abeg who get Blue Bic biro cover..

D one wen I get, I don chop d down u go fit manage am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Iscoalarcon: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even Mr frog is a supporter of the greatest club in the world smiley
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by ajaymina(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
no be Chelsea again? dickhead

No more Chelsea, because dem no de stand for one place watch masquerade
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by LZAA: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oshatrends:
Davido, perform in Congo last night.. He prove Cristiano Ronaldo is his tight friend by bring Realmadrid Banner to the concert

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJPisMl2IW/?hl=en
o ye bloggers

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by CuteMadridista: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm disappointed this Kidult is associating my club with him
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by ajaymina(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Maintain ur BLUE logo ma boy

I know say na bcoz of ronaldo sha... U too like that guy

I bliv say him place single bet ( #5 500 000 )on Real Madrid on bet9ja... Collect major

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think say the guy na Chelsea fan naw, newaiz
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by kenodrill: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
no be Chelsea again? dickhead

Am sure you would want to ve a feel of the dickhead(davido) tongue
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oshatrends:
Davido, perform in Congo last night.. He prove Cristiano Ronaldo is his tight friend by bring Realmadrid Banner to the concert

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJPisMl2IW/?hl=en
This Op can't even speak English..
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Jallen: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cool
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kissing christiano ronaldo's ass virtually. Local breed.
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by mhimi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
Is someone else thinking what am thinking
About the 30bn Ngige said was missing
They shld ask that Adeleke's son

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by kmaster007: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
cr7 suld com and see dis
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:
I think say the guy na Chelsea fan naw, newaiz

The attachee is not a football fan but a money miss road local breed trying desperately to cling unto anything to help his mediocre career. He don tire to pay to party and take pictures with dem rick ross and drake now na ronaldo he wan use to elevate his low self esteem. The thing is that, it came a little too late because ronaldo is more worried about his rapid decline while messi is still firing on all cylinders than paying attention to one local.
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Oshatrends: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Oshatrends: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chivasex:
Dead Madrid
am sure you are a pained Barca fan.. Goan hug transformer close you grin grin
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by 4koff: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Have you all noticed how football club supporting goes with the behaviour of the supporter? Real Madrid, Chelsea or Arsenal, Barcelona or even Liverpool and Man City fans?
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Krystale: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
no be Chelsea again? dickhead Haba madam ngozi. is it his fault he didnt choose u as one of his baby's mama?
Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by Galactico1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Los Galactico... I sight u there Davido..
But no be Chelsea fan the guy be.. abi he don port to MTN... Madrid.. ;DLos Galactico... I sight u there Davido..
But no be Chelsea fan the guy be.. abi he don port to MTN... Madrid..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Rico Swavey's Burial / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.