Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? (887 Views)

Wireless Mouse With Long Lasting Battery For Sale / I Need A Laptop With Long Lasting Battery, What's Your Recommendations Pls? / I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? by winta2007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Can some recommend me a good laptop to buy with Long lasting battery?
Re: Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? by Razak5(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello,
Are you looking for a brand new or used?

How many hours of battery?

bear in mind that the minimum any good battery should give is 2hrs to 4hrs.

So, tell us, what's your target?
Re: Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? by winta2007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
New Laptop.
Re: Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? by Razak5(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Brand new laptops usually come with at least 4hrs plus battery. Although, if you're looking for 8hrs up, then you should gear up more cash.

The more recent a laptop is, the better it terms of battery.

Reason is this: manufacturers now put more emphasis on sleek design, mobility and battery duration...

Well, at the risk of sounding salesy, I do have a few recommendations in my store you could check out.

*cheers*

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 840 G3 For Sale Contact 08138077669 / New HP Pavilion Laptop For Sale / Refurbished And New Apple Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.