Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share (5463 Views)

How Genuie And Relaible Is "car45" and "GOOD CAR COMPANY" On Jiji? / Bought A Car Via Car45 / I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by leonn(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you have ever indicated to sell your car on car45, let's hear your experience.
Good, bad and ugly
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Went there once to sell my car, but backed out at the end for reasons unrelated to them. Their customer service is commendable though.
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by leonn(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okay you backed out based on personal reasons right...
thesicilian:
Went there once to sell my car, but backed out at the end for reasons unrelated to them. Their customer service is commendable though.
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by leonn(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
waitng
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Laralag: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2018
I went there to sell a matrix 07 that was in good condition because I still drive it. Thier bidding machine say the worth na 480, I laugh carry my motto out but come and see begging from the rep trying to convince me to sell said they will give me 650, I said why una machine say 480. Anyways when I no be theif or politician pikin. I left with my car I still drive the car today with no wahala that was like 8months ago

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by dcole73: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Laralag:
I went there to sell a matrix 07 that was in good condition because I still drive it. Thier bidding machine say the worth na 480, I laugh carry my motto out but come and see begging from the rep trying to convince me to sell said they will give me 650, I said why una machine say 480. Anyways when I no be theif or politician pikin. I left with my car I still drive the car today with no wahala that was like 8months ago

Imagine. 650k
07 matrix which they will later want to sell for 2m or minimum, 1.9m

Saw an 03 matrix there recently (clearly Naija used). Their attendant said its 1.4m last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Laralag:

How much were you hoping that a dealer would buy this as a trade in?

This is an honest and serious question for my personal education.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by diportivo: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
been there thrice

as late as yday too

their price range isn't different from what ur regular dealer will pay to take a car off u I'm event of a trade in or outright sale
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by obyback: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
They priced 2002 Cadillac escalade @ 120k, mileage was 86k o. They said they don't have market for it. Crazy lot
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Connoisseur(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
obyback:
They priced 2002 Cadillac escalade @ 120k, mileage was 86k o. They said they don't have market for it. Crazy lot

The escalde na really bad market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Guys, I asked again, what are you expecting them to pay for retail price?
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by leonn(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Truth be told those people na jungle business dem dey do

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by apexmall(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
I need #300,000 Toyota Corolla. I want to buy it for my wife she just put to bed.
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Readonee35L(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
dcole73:

Imagine. 650k
07 matrix which they will later want to sell for 2m or minimum, 1.9m

Saw an 03 matrix there recently (clearly Naija used). Their attendant said its 1.4m last.

be careful with your exaggeration.
Nobody will sell or buy a matrix for 1.9.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by thebigkendo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Readonee35L:

Not even a toks of that year self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by Readonee35L(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
thebigkendo:

Not even a toks of that year self grin grin grin
All this people go just come here to lamba us
Re: If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share by dcole73: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Readonee35L:

Yes. May be an exaggeration. But they make you think so.
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rich Arab Coats Car With Pure Gold! - Photos. / To The Men: If This Lady Sells Petrol At N1000 Per Litre, Will You Buy? (Photo) / Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.