Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS (740 Views)

Swiftkash Loan App Review (2022): How To Get Loan From Swiftkash / Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account / My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS by linda99: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from ACE CASH EXPRESS after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduce me to ACE CASH EXPRESS who promised to help me and indeed they did as they promised without any form of delay .I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met ACE CASH EXPRESS,who helped me with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,feel free to contact ACE CASH EXPRESS via his email {info.serviceportal@yahoo.com}

Tell: +1 (706) 914-3180
websit: http://acecash-express.mw.lt/
Thanks,
Linda Smith
Re: Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS by soneyotheguru(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
RHEMA HERBAL INTERNATIONAL INDIA: We have the most potent and powerful alternative medicine anywhere in the world. Our herbs are 100% herbal, natural, with no side effect. The medicines are designed in treating infections and diseases such as; HIV, Gonorrhea, Staphylococcus, Fibroid, Pile, Stroke, Ulcer, Urinary Tract Infections, Hormonal imbalance, Ovarian Cysts, Cancer, Fallopian Tube Blockage, Asthma, Endometriosis, High Blood Pressure, Weight Loss & Obesity, Eye Problem (long and short sighted, cataract, glaucoma), Arthritis, Kidney & Liver Problem, Diabetes, Menstrual problem (pain, irregular or blockage), Tuberculosis, Low sperm count, Weak & Quick Ejaculation, Hepatitis, Pneumonia and Many More. Office: After Mr. Biggs, Behind Garki Market, Garki 2, FCT, Abuja. Branch: Brigita Hotel, Behind Karu Market, Court Road, Abuja. Agents: In all the 36 states of Nigeria. Customer Service Team Tel & Whatsapp : 07057447365/ 07012924584 Facebook group/ BBM Channel: Rhema Herbal International India Skype : rhemaherbal Email:princeoguche@gmail.com
Re: Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
please,can someone in Nigeria apply?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno F2 Review | Something Better For The Price? / Dell Latitude 3570 Review / Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.