Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie (7178 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm Over Alleged "Satanic Symbolism in Afrobeat" (video) / Female 'black Panther' Movie Star Rocks Lagos Event In Native Attire - Photos / Symbolism In Falz's This Is Nigeria Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Tocheagle(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello Nairalanders I don't want unnecessary insults , just watch this video and state your opinion. The narrator gives deep explanation . KingSango check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5kpzRV6wc

Lalasticlala please show me love

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tocheagle:
Hello Nairalanders I don't want unnecessary insults , just watch this video and state your opinion. The narrator gives deep explanation . KingSango check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5kpzRV6wc

Lalasticlala please show me love

I saw this video the other day, laughing, couldn't get through the computer voice.

I've told you what Black Panther movie is about, Baal Worship, and the transgenders are all Baal Temple Prostitutes. In fact, all Hollywood actors and actress, including sports, media and modelling are temple prostitutes who are flown around the world to big Illuminati rituals. The rituals are sex magick based, they are literally having orgies in baby's blood, eating the flesh of babies, all these missing children worldwide who are child trafficked to Washington, D.C, London and the Vatican. This is quite frightening and alarming but its End Times so the truth has come out.

I need to reorganize the blog so that Africans who don't have megabites on their phone can watch the videos. The Illuminati is everywhere including Nigeria. This Baal Worship goes worldwide. The subtle sodomization of children deeply entrenched in the Church, Christianity is a Baal faith hidden.

Missing Children Worldwide 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Y24RJVGJo

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Here is the thread explaining Baal Worship: https://www.nairaland.com/4388022/black-panther-bael-worship-temple

How to spot a Baal Temple Prostitute aka Transgender Shapeshifter

1. Waist to hip ratio, Women naturally have wider hips, its not padding its bone. Women hips are raised higher in rear that gives them their big butt and its not padding its bone.

2. Women have much smaller heads than men so the head compared to the shoulder is much smaller on a woman than a man.

3. Women have more fat padding on their chest area, very seldom women have bony chest.

4. Women have smaller jaw bones and men's jaws are protruded, meaning they are pushed out. Men have more a square jaw, so transgenders have this look that a woman model will never possess.

5. Women have smaller feet than men, yes and women's shoe size ranges are different than men because of this.

6. Women have smaller index fingers than men. Smaller hands as well.

7. Women have smaller eye brows than men. Men eye brow ridges protrude, meaning they stick out and as a result men look more ferocious looking.

8. The bridge of the nose and beginning of the mouth is a shorter gap on women than men as a result men grow mustaches.

9. The Transgender crossed leg pose, the sign of Illuminati symbols in photo background, and the wearing of hanky panky colors, doing Illuminati devil hands, all clues to spotting these Baal Temple Prostitutes.
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

I saw this video the other day, laughing, couldn't get through the computer voice.

I've told you what Black Panther movie is about, Baal Worship, and the transgenders are all Baal Temple Prostitutes. In fact, all Hollywood actors and actress, including sports, media and modelling are temple prostitutes who are flown around the world to big Illuminati rituals. The rituals are sex magick based, they are literally having orgies in baby's blood, eating the flesh of babies, all these missing children worldwide who are child trafficked to Washington, D.C, London and the Vatican. This is quite frightening and alarming but its End Times so the truth has come out.

I need to reorganize the blog so that Africans who don't have megabites on their phone can watch the videos. The Illuminati is everywhere including Nigeria. This Baal Worship goes worldwide. The subtle sodomization of children deeply entrenched in the Church, Christianity is a Baal faith hidden.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

And i thought you were making sense at first,which one is Christainity is a baal worship hidden?If you don't know how to end your speech,just say thank you and please leave.Don't bring an irreversible curse upon yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

And i thought you were making sense at first,which one is Christainity is a baal worship hidden?If you don't know how to end your speech,just say thank you and please leave.Don't bring an irreversible curse upon yourself.

The Illuminati criminal mafia is the ultimate foe of righteousness. They control it all my sister not part of the world but all 9 areas of human activity. This is not a game. This is true spiritual warfare and we are living in an illusion world. They lie to you about the dome over the Earth that the Most High created. They lie about everything and Satan is firmly in the pulpit. Firmly. grin Do you not know there is a homosexual network connecting all the Churches in the world? Most of them, except maybe some small insignificant church. Churches have been raping children for centuries and turning them out. Who do you think first started castrating young boys and turning them into singing stars? The Roman Catholic Church. And don't tell me that nonsense they are not true Christians because the Roman Catholic owns the copyrights on the Bible. Go look it up.

Stop being half hearted either you are letting this illusion go or you are hanging on. For what I don't know. But I guess everybody got something to lose but no one worried about losing soul. embarassed

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

The Illuminati criminal mafia is the ultimate foe of righteousness. They control it all my brother not part of the world but all 9 areas of human activity. This is not a game. This is true spiritual warfare and we are living in an illusion world. They lie to about the dome over the Earth that the Most High created. They lie about everything and Satan is firmly in the pulpit. Firmly. grin Do you not know there is a homosexual network connecting all the Churches in the world? Most of them, except maybe some small insignificant church. Churches have been raping children for centuries and turning them out. Who do you think first started castrating young boys and turning them into singing stars? The Roman Catholic Church. And don't tell me that nonsense they are not true Christians because the Roman Catholic owns the copyrights on the Bible. Go look it up.

Stop being half hearted either you are letting this illusion go or you are hanging on. For what I don't know. But I guess everybody got something lose but no one worried about losing soul. embarassed

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

You might believe you're making sense,but because a 'church' did something devilish,or wrong...doesn't mean,all churches are like that.For Christ's sake,don't you know wherever there's an original,a counterfeit would arise?
So-called churches practicing homosexuality,or whatever you name it,are just impersonations.The real Body of Christ won't do such.
Stop the generalization.
And I'm a girl...not a 'Brother'.

5 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

You might believe you're making sense,but because a 'church' did something devilish,or wrong...doesn't mean,all churches are like that.For Christ's sake,don't you know wherever there's an original,a counterfeit would arise?
So-called churches practicing homosexuality,or whatever you name it,are just impersonations.The real Body of Christ won't do such.
Stop the generalization.
And I'm a girl...not a 'Brother'.

Excuse me, maam, didn't mean the wrong address.

Look I've studied Christianity since it begun in ancient Egypt with Ptolemy worship and it was always about Baal Worship. Always. They had a few major Christian conferences, no other religion has ever done this and since, and they changed quite alot of the outer observance of certain hideous rituals. But Ptolemy Temples were the first Christian Temples dedicated to Serapis Christos, which they later dropped the Serapis and ran with Jesus Christ as the name of their God. The Cross is a symbol of the cross roads between heaven and hell with anyone invoking it as the axis mundi, which means the center. The priests of the Christian faith many of them are expert occultists, I mean experts, anyone doing exorcism, ask any traditional priests or priestesses, they must know how to bind spirits of different types. You can't be playing with devil spirits unless you know what you are doing. This isn't common knowledge you need initiation when it comes to something as dangerous as summoning and binding spirits. So Catholic priests are just as qualified as Vodou and Ifa priests in the spirit world. For some reason Africans are arrogant and are taught to underestimate European witchcraft which is foolish. Illuminati uses high ceremonial magick, all cults use high magick, that is because the more people you have to do a ritual the more power you raise thus higher magick. This is not a game. I've studied this in and out and I'm telling you that the Church is behind the homosexual explosion and is running the Illuminati.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

Excuse me, maam, didn't mean the wrong address.

Look I've studied Christianity since it begun in ancient Egypt with Ptolemy worship and it was always about Baal Worship. Always. They had a few major Christian conferences, no other religion has ever done this and since, and they changed quite alot of the outer observance of certain hideous rituals. But Ptolemy Temples were the first Christian Temples dedicated to Serapis Christos, which they later dropped the Serapis and ran with Jesus Christ as the name of their God. The Cross is a symbol of the cross roads between heaven and hell with anyone invoking it as the axis mundi, which means the center. The priests of the Christian faith many of them are expert occultists, I mean experts, anyone doing exorcism, ask any traditional priests or priestesses, they must know how to bind spirits of different types. You can't be playing with devil spirits unless you know what you are doing. This isn't common knowledge you need initiation when it comes to something as dangerous as summoning and binding spirits. So Catholic priests are just as qualified as Vodou and Ifa priests in the spirit world. For some reason Africans are arrogant and are taught to underestimate European witchcraft which is foolish. Illuminati uses high ceremonial magick, all cults use high magick, that is because the more people you have to do a ritual the more power you raise thus higher magick. This is not a game. I've studied this in and out and I'm telling you that the Church is behind the homosexual explosion and is running the Illuminati.

no matter how earnestly philosophers or researchers as yourself dig deep into Christainity,always remember that the Church is called the Body of Christ for a reason.And though God might seem quiet to some,He isn't deaf/ignorant.
Stop pointing accusing fingers,or proving Mr Smart/Knowledgeable whereas you know nothing.
Judge not,and you won't be judged.
Leave the Judging to God,the One who knows every secret in this earth.
Your Knowledge and Wisdom is nothing in God's sight.Whether you learnt the histories of all the countries in the world.

11 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

no matter how earnestly philosophers or researchers as yourself dig deep into Christainity,always remember that the Church is called the Body of Christ for a reason.And though God might seem quiet to some,He isn't deaf/ignorant.
Stop pointing accusing fingers,or proving Mr Smart/Knowledgeable whereas you know nothing.
Judge not,and you won't be judged.
Leave the Judging to God,the One who knows every secret in this earth.
Your Knowledge and Wisdom is nothing in God's sight.Whether you learnt the histories of all the countries in the world.

What are you talking about judge not? Don't you know that they use thousands of people around the world as scape goats for the underworld activity they are committing? These people are called targeted individuals and the churches set up neighborhood watches and stalk innocent people on behalf of the Illuminati commanded by their Freemason Pastors, remember the Police are all Freemasons and well as the military everywhere on Earth. This also done in Nigeria as I've come to found out as an individual contacted me off of NL and told me what he was going through.

There is no Jesus Christ. No one for you to give up on because he doesn't exist and never has existed as a human being walking this Earth. The Alaafin Sango walked the Earth as a living God, a super hero among ancient Nigerians, Sango was a king of kings, all the kings bowed to him like many kings bowed to Christ but Sango is real. Sango has a family and bloodline in Nigeria. Sango is real. I am here speaking for Sango what he tells me to boldly say. Sango is fearless. I am Ejiogbe not Sango.

Black church and pedophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg&t=1s

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
How come yall think they give you a fake hero non-existed Black Panther? Because Sango was a true super hero and he is real. There was an effort to make a Sango super hero movie in Lagos but no one supported the movie producer. Sango is a real super hero not something Marvel Comics made up.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

What are you talking about judge not? Don't you know that they use thousands of people around the world as scape goats for the underworld activity they are committing? These people are called targeted individuals and the churches set up neighborhood watches and stalk innocent people on behalf of the Illuminati commanded by their Freemason Pastors, remember the Police are all Freemasons and well as the military everywhere on Earth. This also done in Nigeria as I've come to found out as an individual contacted me off of NL and told me what he was going through.

There is no Jesus Christ. No one for you to give up on because he doesn't exist and never has existed as a human being walking this Earth. The Alaafin Sango walked the Earth as a living God, a super hero among ancient Nigerians, Sango was a king of kings, all the kings bowed to him like many kings bowed to Christ but Sango is real. Sango has a family and bloodline in Nigeria. Sango is real. I am here speaking for Sango what he tells me to boldly say. Sango is fearless. I am Ejiogbe not Sango.

Ase

Love Sango

Whatever dude.
Suit yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Whatever dude.
Suit yourself.

It feels good to be awake. grin
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

It feels good to be awake. grin
Awake...indeed. Awake,yet still in a dream.

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

Hahahahahahah...
Sorry for you!

You say there is no Jesus Christ. But yet, you write His name in capital letters (which is a sign of respect)

You say there is no Jesus Christ, but there is satan right?

You say sango is real, HAVE YOU MET THE MAN BEFORE? Have you seen him with your two eyes? Have you spoken with him?

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Hahahahahahah...
Sorry for you!

You say there is no Jesus Christ. But yet, you write His name in capital letters (which is a sign of respect)

You say sango is real, HAVE YOU MET THE MAN BEFORE? Have you seen him with your two eyes? Have you spoken with him?
Don't mind the dude jare,
Because his pointless argument got me tired,he thinks i agree with him.smh.

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Hahahahahahah...
Sorry for you!

You're not a poor Nigerian there Lt. NPF, how about you watch the video, see the evidence and then make statement. Or are you Nigerian Policemen don't consider evidence before you charge a person to court? grin I've heard stories. grin And don't lie on Sango, you know there exists an Oyo Palace in Oyo City and hundreds of Yorubas blood related to Alaafin Sango who wouldn't like you denying the existence of their great ancestor.

Dr Walter Williams- History of Christianity & Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hItyuh2IAY&t=2331s
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Awake...indeed.
Awake,yet still in a dream.

Nonsense. How could I be awake but still dreaming? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

You're not a poor Nigerian there Lt. NPF, how about you watch the video, see the evidence and then make statement. Or are you Nigerian Policemen don't consider evidence before you charge a person to court? grin I've heard stories. grin And don't lie on Sango, you know there exists an Oyo Palace in Oyo City and hundreds of Yorubas blood related to Alaafin Sango who wouldn't like you denying the existence of their great ancestor.

Dr Walter Williams- History of Christianity & Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hItyuh2IAY&t=2331s

Nigga.. enough with all these long long talks & answer the damn question!

Have you seen sango with your two eyes? Have you held his hands or spoken with him?

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

Nonsense. How could I be awake but still dreaming? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ok,let me break it down for you...since it's obvious your puny brain can't decipher it.
'Awake...yet dreaming'...simply means;'You think you are so enlightened,yet you're very much still in the Dark'.
You can go argue with your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Nigga.. enough with all these long long talks & answer the damn question!

Have you seen sango with your two eyes? Have you held his hands or spoken with him?

grin grin grin

As soon as you tell me that you have watched the video and can dispute the evidence with counter evidence then I will answer you. Until then you're just a troll. That's twice this week you have trolled me Lt. NPF. Maybe you're just a made up Lt. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Ok,let me break it down for you...since it's obvious your puny brain can't decipher it.
'Awake...yet dreaming'...simply means;'You think you are so enlightened,yet you're very much still in the Dark'.
You can go argue with your ancestors.

Laughing. I think she likes me. grin Are you a real woman? Because if you are real woman, I want you to know, Sango don't fight with women.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

grin grin grin

As soon as you tell me that you have watched the video and can dispute the evidence with counter evidence then I will answer you. Until then you're just a troll. That's twice this week you have trolled me Lt. NPF. Maybe you're just a made up Lt. grin

Ase

Love Sango

LOL! Then I take it that your answer is NO!

So since you haven't met sango, how can you say that he's real? What if he's just a fairly tale passed down from generation to generation?

You know what I find funny? You say all sort of evil about United States but yet, according your profile, that's where you reside.

You still abide by the laws you say are evil, you still use the currency that you said is evil. Why is that?

The truth of everything is, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED.
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL! Then I take it that your answer is NO!

So since you haven't met sango, how can you say that he's real? What if he's just a fairly tale passed down from generation to generation?

You know what I find funny? You say all sort of evil about United States but yet, according your profile, that's where you reside.

You still abide by the laws you say are evil, you still use the currency that you said is evil. Why is that?

The truth of everything is, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED.

You don't know me you just read the little information on the profile. I don't know you I was just joking with you, brushing off a troll. grin

Watch that video or get to pushing somewhere else, my time is limited.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

Laughing. I think she likes me. grin Are you a real woman? Because if you are real woman, I want you to know, Sango don't fight with women.

Ase

Love Sango
Who cares whether sango fights or not,
keep on consoling yourself,and covering up your immature nature with self assurances,that your kind can be admired.
You haven't still woken up from this dream of folly of yours.
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

You don't know me you just read the little information on the profile. I don't know you I was just joking with you, brushing off a troll. grin

Watch that video or get to pushing somewhere else, my time is limited.

Ase

Love Sango

LOL... You keep dodging my questions. Well, is all right. Every one is entitled to his/her belief.

At the end, what will be will be...
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... You keep dodging my questions. Well, is all right. Every one is entitled to his/her belief.

At the end, what will be will be...
grin

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Who cares whether sango fights or not,
keep on consoling yourself,and covering up your immature nature with self assurances,that your kind can be admired.
You haven't still woken up from this dream of folly of yours.
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

grin

LOL... Thought you said your time is limited? Yet you had the time to search for the definition of a troll & still had the time to quote me?

Nigga... you confused.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... Thought you said your time is limited? Yet you had the time to search for the definition of a troll & still had the time to quote me?

Nigga... you confused.

I didn't have to dig that one up as I've used the troll meme before. I'm used to trolls when I am posting truth on the internet, I've been doing this for several years destroying illusions and stomping out trolls. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

I didn't have to dig that one up as I've used the troll meme before. I'm used to troll when I am posting truth on the internet, I've been doing this for several destroying illusions and stomping out trolls. grin

Ase

Love Sango

LOL... And he's still quoting me... Confusion at it's peak.

Anyways... keep quoting... as long as it makes you happy...

When you tried, be sure to call on sango to strengthen you.
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by KingSango(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... And he's still quoting me... Confusion at it's peak.

Anyways... keep quoting... as long as it makes you happy...

When you tried, be sure to call on sango to strengthen you.

Troll
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie by LieutenantBOBO: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:

Troll

What happened?

No long speech?

No meme?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Look Like Someone Possessed" - Fan Tells Dj Cuppy As She Shares New Photo / Toyin Abraham's New Husband "Kolawole Ajeyemi", His Biography, History & more / ASSURANCE2020: Davido And Chioma's Releases Pre-Wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.