Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story (34805 Views)

How To Use Your Phone As DSTV Remote Control Or Replacement / When Last Did You Use Your BBM (Blackberry Messenger)? / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by madgoat(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
czarina:
I wish they listen! shocked

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool

How about happy hour during the massage. I am interested. kiss
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by DavidEsq(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
modelmike7:

What a genius!
smh

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by 9tailskid: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
InternetGenius:

Lemme ask you something... Are you people friends on Facebook already? Because you said she messaged you, without being friends on Facebook even if someone message you hmm if u are not genius wise like me you can't see the message.

Genius ke? Who dash you genius?
As if it's rocket science... Mtcheew.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Aleora(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
TonyBankz:
Ah as in eh,d tin taya me..im get d 1 i get her name lah..WF BARBIE BAHD GAL
your own better e get one wey hin name na sokoto sokoto,no worry hin friend reqest go tey cos I no go accept am
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by TonyBankz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aleora:
your own better e get one wey hin name na sokoto sokoto,no worry hin friend reqest go tey cos I no go accept am
grin
Aleora:
Abeg no accept am o

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
TonyBankz:
Back then b4 to i changed ma fb name to,ah went to see ma gal at her house nd ah met wit her mother nd we started chatin,unaware she asked me my fb name,lol ah was so shy to tell her that my fb name was Tony Bankz ProblemKid,immediaty i said Mizta Tony,tank God she didnt search fr me on fb
Is this English language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by TonyBankz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this English language?
No its chemistry language
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by dasparrow: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rapsino:
On a fateful friday i entered a train from a metro station actually heading to Ajman from Dubai. I was in a hurry to get off the train and enter a bus going to my destination and unknown to me my wallet dropped off. It was when I want to get a bus ticket I noticed my wallet was nowhere to be found.
I was mad cos my money and IDs card are all in my wallet. I was helpless cos I am new here and know nobody, the slogan here in Dubai is always "nothing is free in Dubai ". Cut all story short I reached home from a divine helper but without my wallet.
The next morning not feeling happy I logged on to my Facebook account only to find a message asking if I lost my wallet. I replied and that was how I actually got my wallet.
What really happened was that the lady saw my wallet and going through my ID she searched for my name on Facebook and seeing that my pic is the same as my ID pic, she sent me a message to confirm.
I know if I didn't use my real names on Facebook my wallet would have been dead and buried, although the money was not there but my vital IDs and sims are intact.
Mods please share for people to learn. Thanks.

Very inspirational but I do not wish to be on Facebook. I don't want people in Nigeria whom I don't want contacting me to contact me. Shallow I know but it is what it is.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
TonyBankz:
No its chemistry language
No wonder it reads like gibberish
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by ad84ada(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
francesawesome:
must you be negative
No I must not.
I learnt a lesson from a true experience and I thought I should share.
One can learn a thing or two.
This is life.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by TonyBankz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ishilove:
No wonder it reads like gibberish
No wonder u need more sense
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Deelaw:

And what makes u think u are that anonymous Mr wiseman. With all ur education as claimed, u still don't know d efficacy of using ur email to register ur account aswell as visiting d site with ur fone dat has an i.p address?

Can't u see how truely educated u are Mr dumb ass?....SMH undecided
And how many users have you identified by their emails and phones ip? He doesn't even understand how anonymous status applies online. Users are anonymous to each other but not to website operator. Dumbest person in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
dasparrow:

Very inspirational but I do not wish to be on Facebook. I don't want people in Nigeria whom I don't want contacting me to contact me. Shallow I know but it is what it is.
What is so special about this life that much? 90 years top, we don go.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Pat081: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
984%of our so call female do dis by changing dia names
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by montumonami(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Its really necessary. I just reunited with a friend i missed 10years ago today

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Rapsino(m): 4:45am On Mar 12, 2018
dasparrow:

Seems u r not in Nigeria? But people contacting you depends on you accepting them. I av gain many things on Facebook. I gained a Hollywood audition for a movie thro Facebook. So it depends on what you want.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Ishilove: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2018
TonyBankz:
No wonder u need more sense
I definitely don't need as much sense as you do, with your unreadable cyber griffonage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2018
InternetGenius:

Lemme ask you something... Are you people friends on Facebook already? Because you said she messaged you, without being friends on Facebook even if someone message you hmm if u are not genius wise like me you can't see the message.

You don't have to be friends before sending message to someone on Facebook, you can even be chatting with someone on messenger without having him or her on your friends list.
As for me, I don't logon facebook without checking my message request.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by harriet412(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2018
TonyBankz:
Back then b4 to i changed ma fb name to,ah went to see ma gal at her house nd ah met wit her mother nd we started chatin,unaware she asked me my fb name,lol ah was so shy to tell her that my fb name was Tony Bankz ProblemKid,immediaty i said Mizta Tony,tank God she didnt search fr me on fb

is there a problem typing 'i'

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by TonyBankz(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I definitely don't need as much sense as you do, with your unreadable cyber griffonage.

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by TonyBankz(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
harriet412:

is there a problem typing 'i'
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Onisokuso1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
That3:
Yoruba people wouldn't like this. You always see them with names like Mhiz slim shady, Mhizta Horlar, Phemmy etc Even the miss and Mr isn't spelt correctly. I don't know which planet these Afonjas came from.

From planet Norbit wink
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Onisokuso1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
AerialMapper:
A lesson to a certain region whose people love to anglicize their names. You’ll see Horlarmedey, Towloolorpe, Henihorla....

Ur name ehn, AreaMbappe ... Na u dey play ball for area. U go sabi nod pass Mbappe o
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
francesawesome:
RIP English
I dey craze ni?
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Onisokuso1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
1realBobby:
my cousin sent me a request the other day, I Didn't accept because I never knew it was her... imagine the name.. ' dhat cute bae called totoranking'
cheesy grin

BABA abeg small small cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / Airtel December Surprise Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.