Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Unilorin Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission (6545 Views)

Unilorin--admission 2012/2013 / Unilorin Admission List 2011/2012 Has Been Updated. / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Admission by bighead1(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2010
uhm true talk still
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2010
This place kinda silence? undecided
Re: Unilorin Admission by bighead1(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2010
UHM SOME SORT OF
SKMODA PLEASE WHAT IS YOUNG GIRL'S FB ID
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2010
Check her thread.
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2010
@big head,check ur page on fb
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2010
Is there anyplace where we can do C.B.T training.
Re: Unilorin Admission by lilssss: 7:50pm On May 13, 2010
pls is unilorin post ume form out
Re: Unilorin Admission by rare004: 9:55pm On May 13, 2010
Hello all, am a student (unilorin) i would like to contribute my own quota on providing info's and admission help links and (most importantly) post utme accommodation [i][b]strictly for those who will come 4 the exam, am doing this voluntarily . . . can call 07033278135

Afters

It's always very competitive here at ilorin, reason being that, there are many students applying, but few are chosen(even with a very high score,the probability of gaining admission is half)so start connectin with those that can help you.

The issue of 'using loooooong leg' cannot be over-emphasized.That is wht is obtainable at unilorin!No gain sayin 'it is man know man'. I know wht i went thru in my own tyme!!I mistakenly chose ilorin as 2nd choice(though i had a high score in jamb(265) and p.ume(67per cent)plus i was quite aware that if not for the 'loooooooooong leg' my name wudn't have come out in the 1st list.

Candidates with 'awaitin result' do not need to write the post utme

May God grant you all admission in the '. . .better by far' university

Amen

[/i][/b]
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2010
I just send a text to u nw can u be of help.
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2010
I just send a text to u nw can u be of help.
Re: Unilorin Admission by litehouse: 7:31am On May 14, 2010
For direct entry candidates, are they going to write thesame exam with the jambites? Same day?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2010
@litehouse,is it general paper or general subjects with english and maths.cuz i m confused by sm sort of info on this thread.
Re: Unilorin Admission by Idboyostic(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
@ litehouse,yes dey(D.E N REMEDIAL) are writn d same day n d same exam. @ rare004 I think after avn ur O level n JAMB result witout any deficiency then either of dis 2 factors shud be consider 4 some1 2 gain admisn in Unilorin, (1)GOD 2 connect u(2)PPLE 2 connect regardless of d Post UTME. @ skmoda is cald general paper
Re: Unilorin Admission by rare004: 2:18pm On May 14, 2010
Idboyostic:

@ litehouse,yes dey(D.E N REMEDIAL) are writn d same day n d same exam. @ rare004 I think after avn your O level n JAMB result witout any deficiency then either of dis 2 factors shud be consider 4 some1 2 gain admisn in Unilorin, (1)GOD 2 connect u(2)PPLE 2 connect regardless of d Post UTME. @ skmoda is cald general paper

Absolutely correct!!!

. . .Yes God comes First
Re: Unilorin Admission by remi90: 9:16am On May 15, 2010
need direc link admission in unilorin, call remi on 08131581395,
Re: Unilorin Admission by ifkunlethe: 11:08am On May 15, 2010
@all, pls be careful who you deal with in terms of admission runs cos, a load of dudes are right here claiming to be helper, info provider and all that whereas, they are cyber fraudsters. I did not say u shouldnt runs, but make sure the runs click before you pay anybody at all.

Also, let us include the history and everything we know about unilorin in our study for Post Jamb.

I'm also aplying too(Direct Entry). But, i think i have guys there and i know the type of people i deal with for runs and i aint paying nobody until the runs jel.

Bewareeeee.
Re: Unilorin Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2010
ifkunlethe:

@all, pls be careful who you deal with in terms of admission runs cos, a load of dudes are right here claiming to be helper, info provider and all that whereas, they are cyber fraudsters. I did not say u shouldnt runs, but make sure the runs click before you pay anybody at all.

Also, let us include the history and everything we know about unilorin in our study for Post Jamb.

I'm also aplying too(Direct Entry). But, i think i have guys there and i know the type of people i deal with for runs and i aint paying nobody until the runs jel.

Bewareeeee.

Am not saying you're wrong with your statement, but you will hardly see someone that wants to help and will not ask for a part payment before the runs click.  Only few wud sacrifice their time, resources and then later when it clicks will now ask for the money, [b]some [/b]of this lectures needs money to get things started. Am also sicking admission to Unilorin this year through DE, I know of a lecturer that's wants to help me, he told me to come over to Ilorin that he will help me free on his own part, but he also needs the support of some snr. lecturers and they will demand some funds. What do you think then?
Re: Unilorin Admission by rare004: 3:44pm On May 15, 2010
Yes ooooooooo

You guys shd be xtremely careful ooo
Re: Unilorin Admission by ifkunlethe: 9:52am On May 16, 2010
@blacksnip, i think you should examine d guy wel, know how many he's done successfully, first ask him dat money is no issue. Dat u want an agreement letter made and signed appropriately showing dat, we are on air guy, cal. after al we are applyin same DE. 08032578656
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2010
When is unilorin gonna end its semester lecture.
Re: Unilorin Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2010
ifkunlethe:

@blacksnip, i think you should examine d guy wel, know how many he's done successfully, first ask him dat money is no issue. Dat u want an agreement letter made and signed appropriately showing dat, we are on air guy, cal. after al we are applyin same DE. 08032578656

Ok, I will call you later in the day, where do you stay, Lagos or Ilorin?
Re: Unilorin Admission by ifkunlethe: 9:57pm On May 17, 2010
@blacksnip. though i'm an indigo. i i'm not base. non of d above.
Re: Unilorin Admission by Skmoda360(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2010
For more info on business math try this link.
http://www.universalclass.com/i/course/business-math-101.htm
Re: Unilorin Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2010
ifkunlethe:

@blacksnip. though i'm an indigo. i i'm not base. non of d above.

Ok, Are you on facebook?
Re: Unilorin Admission by tollanny(f): 1:01pm On May 18, 2010
some body told me that uniorin wont accept 2010 waec is it true.
please i need a reply
Re: Unilorin Admission by ifkunlethe: 2:01pm On May 18, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

Ok, Are you on facebook? If you are you can add me, my mail address is yankeedudu035@yahoo.com

you add me too.

if_shittle_then@yahoo.com (underscore betw pls)

@Tollany. ask your friend to tell you why, is 2010 waec different from other waecs? perahps you ask him his source of information.
Re: Unilorin Admission by tollanny(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2010
please is there any hope 4 a person  that av e8 in math an art student studying English.
Re: Unilorin Admission by rauly: 9:30am On May 19, 2010
please what are my chances of gaining admission into unilorin i had 252 in jamb,i am not an indigene and i want to study civil engineering.
Re: Unilorin Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2010
tollanny:

some body told me that uniorin wont accept 2010 waec is it true.
please i need a reply

I think what the person meant was that, Unilorin don't accept awaiting result, meaning that if this year waec is not release b4 the time the admission get started, they wont accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities- Which One Is The Best? / The Economic Importance Of Exam Malpractice: A Must-read Before Your Next Exam / Ladies What's Your Favourite Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.