Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout (584 Views)

ABU Prof Umar Muhammed Ka'oje Returns N1,153,953.36 NDA Wrongly Paid To Account / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by psucc(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please I need clarification from those who are on the know. Someone had approached me to help reprint his son's JAMB slip and when he man scrutinized it he discovered that the middle name was spelt Mchael instead of Michael (letter i missing). I tried to pacify him that that cannot invalidate his son's chances provided he passed the exams. He was really upset with the son and I did not want him to destabilize the young man who had written JAMB for 2times and this is his 3rd shot.

Please how best can this be handled?
Help please.
Re: Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Go to JAMB office and pick correction form. I think it's 3k for correction of any sort which would be paid through remita.
Re: Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by GidiChoice: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ask the guy to send CORRECT SURNAME FIRSTNAME to 55019 using the phone number registered on his slip. He would be charged 50N, let's hope this works
Re: Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by psucc(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by exynos(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2018
all you have to do is to follow the first advice above. Obtain Jamb correction of data form which will be made available after the exams, at a cost amounted to 3500 the break down are as follow: payment to obtain the form is 2500 which must be paid at any commercial bank through remita platform after generating the RRR on your profile, then, the Jamb centre requires a service charge of 1000.

NB: the correction of data simply implies that you can correct all errors correctable for a one time charge of the amount given above. so i will advice you ensure proper readiness before you apply.
Re: Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout by cyberguy72(m): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2018
exynos:
all you have to do is to follow the first advice above. Obtain Jamb correction of data form which will be made available after the exams, at a cost amounted to 3500 the break down are as follow: payment to obtain the form is 2500 which must be paid at any commercial bank through remita platform after generating the RRR on your profile, then, the Jamb centre requires a service charge of 1000.

NB: the correction of data simply implies that you can correct all errors correctable for a one time charge of the amount given above. so i will advice you ensure proper readiness before you apply.
Op ignore this guy adhere the second advice,Send correct names to 55019

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Application Form / JAMB Admission Cut Off Mark For All Nigeria Institutions / Admission Into Universities In The Philippines For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.