Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani (32023 Views)

FG Paid Pagefield Global N8.5m Monthly For PR — TheCable / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by MONITZ: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
abnot:

Oga stop being bitter . That’s there legitimate earnings . IOC’s also pay there senior and junior members of staff humongous salaries. Does that make them thieves ?

I don't think u re getting the gist because if it is their legitimate earnings then y re they angry that Senator Sani divulged the actual figure which has always been shrouded in secrecy..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by deebrownneymar: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
This Is expected as all the lawmakers including shehu sani are thieves. There's no way he would escape suspension because it affects their personal interests.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Dannyset(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
influenz:
I was fortunate to be in a meeting with Jimi Agbaje yesterday. This the course of the discourse, he made us realize that people join politics for two reasons. It is either for SELF or SERVICE.

Without meaning to be unfair to anyone, we all know that most of our current politicians are there for SELF.

Be it known now to you that they dont care how you fare.

The major problem of Nigerian politics is settling power of money. These crops of people will amass such wealth and during elections settle those they can settle and reclaim their "SEAT" while nothing changes in the lives of the electorates.

I want to provoke our thoughts with this questions?

1. How much do you pay monthly to fuel your generators?
2. What quality of education do our Children receive in Nigerian schools (both public and private)?
3. The top end schools, how many of us can afford it?
4. If you have a bike crash now, do you think you can survive it like Yusuf Buhari did?
5. An Hausa senator exposed the way monies are shared in the upper chamber, I believe those opposing him exposition could be from either your tribe or mine. But when elections come they turn us against each other to fight.

From the fore going, it is time the NIGERIA YOUTH takes his destiny in his hands.

The first step is to obtain your PVC.

Remember, Nigeria is ours to Plough and not plunder.

We can no longer seat and watch these crop of people plunder our common wealth. It doesnt matter if it is oil money, cocoa money, Coal money, or otherwise.

Let us rise and demand for accountability.

#notononsense

What will obtaining your pvc solve in this? If you vote them out will it change the largese those you want to vote in will collect? No! the best thing now is protest that can stop the election until all these robbery is stopped.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Habibatuley23: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

What is this one saying abeg undecided

If nah by force to understand go ask bing angry
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by iamloski(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
iyketex007:
If those rogues of this animal kingdom thinks and knows there salaries and allowances are justified, then why the need for it to remain anonymous?

I only pity Mr shehu cos the witch-hunt for him has begun and his days are already numbered, and the worst off is that they Nigerians he's exposing the truth to has no use for it, cos in a saner clime a revelation of this sort is more than enough to trigger a mass revolution in this country.
you smart
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by iamloski(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

What is this one saying abeg undecided
abeg help me ask am.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
influenz:
I understand your opinion. Politics is a game of numbers.

Let us view it this way, it is the number of "good" vs "evil".

While it is true that a lot of atrocities are committed by those with the PVC, a greater number do not have. If those that currently do not have PVC obtains their and join the current number of "good" voters then "evil" will be conquered.

I like your optimism but Nigeria is a proven case study of where evil has always conquered good intentions.

Imagine were the so called good one's and a greater number as you said gets their PVC's and still vote based on ethnic consideration's, religious affiliations along with some subjective consideration's, the output will still be the same clowns u have in government in Nigeria.

Anything Short of the practice of true federalism in Nigeria is purely an excercise in futility.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by MonPro: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
influenz:
I was fortunate to be in a meeting with Jimi Agbaje yesterday. This the course of the discourse, he made us realize that people join politics for two reasons. It is either for SELF or SERVICE.

Without meaning to be unfair to anyone, we all know that most of our current politicians are there for SELF.

The major problem of Nigerian politics is settling power of money. These crops of people will amass such wealth and during elections settle those they can settle and reclaim their "SEAT" while nothing changes in the lives of the electorates.

2. What quality of education do our Children receive in Nigerian schools (both public and private)?
4. If you have a bike crash now, do you think you can survive it like Yusuf Buhari did?
5. An Hausa senator exposed the way monies are shared in the upper chamber, I believe those opposing him exposition could be from either your tribe or mine. But when elections come they turn us against each other to fight.

From the fore going, it is time the NIGERIA YOUTH takes his destiny in his hands.

We can no longer seat and watch these crop of people plunder our common wealth. It doesnt matter if it is oil money, cocoa money, Coal money, or otherwise.

#notononsense

Have you also invited the illiterate murderous almajiris (who determines your rulers) in the north to join you in the revolution?
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Freiburger(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Save all the animals in the Zoo, cos dem Chimpanzees dem a make big money...
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
e don red oo
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
u earn such amount But No money for peace corps shall Nansence!!!
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by mafavour: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
iyketex007:
If those rogues of this animal kingdom thinks and knows there salaries and allowances are justified, then why the need for it to remain anonymous?

I only pity Mr shehu cos the witch-hunt for him has begun and his days are already numbered, and the worst off is that they Nigerians he's exposing the truth to has no use for it, cos in a saner clime a revelation of this sort is more than enough to trigger a mass revolution in this country.
Bitter truth
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by coolthesystem(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
In fact, our mumu no do yet. Anytime a new issue related to financial sleaze crops up, we chorus with a chain of lamentations. When shall we take concrete action against those that are strangulating us, plundering our resources with impunity, daring us to complain against their attitude.
That's why I hardly ever comment on such matters. And I truly pity those that are lamenting the steady depletion of our nations' resources. My advice is that, we should either be courageous enough to accommodate and tolerate the pilfering of our collective resources by the privilege few, occupying position of authority , or we resolve to take the bull by the horn, and engage them through a crippling mass protest across the country, and any other legal means that can guarantee us victory.
And for us to move forward in this country, we should set aside our artificial differences, and make it mandatory for whoever is aspiring for any elective position in this country, to declare his or her blueprint to showcase his/her policy trust, to enable the electorate make an informed decision as the right person to lead them based on the declared policy trust of the proposed government.
Accordingly, the masses of this country should do away with the politics of ethnicity, religion or region. We the masses, should resolve to reject any attempt to divide us along ethnic, religious or regional lines, for the selfish interest of the elites.
As it stands today, the elites use our children to achieve their political objectives, dumping them as soon as their mission is achieved. This is after destroying our children's future by the drugs and the weapons they gave to them during their campaigns for the various elective offices.
The elites also realized that to consolidate their grip on power, they must have to impoverish us to remain so helpless, such that the little crumbs falling off their tables, would make us sing their praise or do their bidding.
This is the main reason why, coupled with the high illiteracy rate in the country, we can not achieve the harmony and unity of purpose, needed to truncate their evil grip on us. For us to be free of this modern day slavery, we must look inwards. We should be able to first, remove the scales from our eyes, to be able to discern the damage done to us.
I only hope and pray that we wake up from our slumber and salvage whatever remains of our credibility in the eyes of the world.

1 Like

Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by influenz: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
MonPro:

Have you also invited the illiterate murderous almajiris (who determines your rulers) in the north to join you in the revolution?
bro, it is not only about me. It is about us as a people
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by waldigit: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
influenz:

#notononsense

There is no doubt there is going to be revolution stage by the youth revolutionaries very soon. It is going to cut across every facet of National life be it religion, politics academics, profession very soon. I had this revelation not long ago. So note it.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by troy20(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
naija247:
Nigerians have demanded for years to know the pay of federal legislators, now that we know, what next? Do we just rant online and still vote for them? Which sadly is what will likely happen as Nigerians are too meek and unbelievably patient with government, but not with their fellow poor Nigerians. In other civilised countries their streets would have been full of protestants. The thing is so annoying imagine a country with minimum wage of #18000 yet government can spend so much on bunch of incompetent buffuns, wetin NLC and other labour unions dey do sef?
I recall the labour union used to be so active during the obasanju regime. Its so unbelievably dead now
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Alex80s(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
#Shehusani for President 2019!!!!!!
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by emmacity2: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria will never be better with this evil men ruling us. how can the lawmakers will be earning such amount and the masses are suffering and dieing in hunger, no job and infrastructures
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by influenz: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
waldigit:

There is no doubt there is going to be revolution stage by the youth revolutionaries very soon. It is going to cut across every facet of National life be it religion, politics academics, profession very soon. I had this revelation not long ago. So note it.
Thank you
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by abnot: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
MONITZ:

I don't think u re getting the gist because if it is their legitimate earnings then y re they angry that Senator Sani divulged the actual figure which has always been shrouded in secrecy..

They are angry because of the way the typical Nigerian man or woman is wired to reason #entitlement mentality . Even in families you find people doing extremely well keeping details of their paycheck away from other members of the family .

The fear of shehu sani’s Colleagues is that the demands on them from their constituents will increase and it becomes more difficult to say no because of how much they earn.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by ogtavia(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
I think its high time the nation rallies around Shehu Sani...he is not a saint but he seems to have a different voice among the pack of thieves in the senate.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by gtown: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
iyketex007:

Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
You see? And some are busy supporting these rogues they call leaders. It is a pity, campaign has started already some are already atikulating. Just like a brother said in saner climes this will lead to a mass revolution.
But hear it is all about freebies,campaign manager positions, free bags of rice and, wrappers. Fela just like you said, I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
honey001:

What is the offence of the later? Or are you part of the Senators??
And Wat's d offence of d former?
Re: N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani by SirBunky85(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
edo3:
Revoluution!
As if u can lead .revolution ko, devolution ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / BREAKING: Tunde Balogun Emerges Lagos APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.