Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Peter Idah Goofed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Idah Goofed. (1026 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / NFF Chairman Goofed Again! / Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Idah Goofed. by ALANK: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
Peter Idah was quoted to ve said that the super eagle technical adviser Lars Langerback already knows 80 percent i.e 17/18 players of the 22 players he will need to prosecute the world cup. Then if that be the case, why is he wasting our tax payers money by inviting 30 players [48-18] in order to select the remaining just 4/5 players. uuuuh who is fooling who. I hope this is not another Nigerian in oyinbo's skin.
Re: Peter Idah Goofed. by Kgdavid(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
so how did idah peterside goof? what tax payers money? you're make me laugh. a couple extra thousands of dollars is the tax payers money u r bitching about? how much extra would it cost to accomodate 21 extra players? transport bill included it wont top 60k . when players are promised 80k each as bonuses for reachin the afcon final,what is 50-60 k when it comes to making the best possible selection of players?
Re: Peter Idah Goofed. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2010
The original poster has a point.
If it was true that Lagerback knows 80% of his squad,why is he calling 43 players to camp?
The point is,Peterside Idah will say just about anything anytime just to look good.He hardly knows the Lagerback he's talking about in the first place.
The guy is a further embarrasment to the shameful Nigerian Football system.Of all Nigerians to use,it's one with almost zero credibility.
Something tells me Supersports use him to amuse themselves.
Momodu Gaye blasts the Ivorien FA whenever they get things wrong in his opinion (i.e. hiring of Eriksson).Peterside Idah is always looking for an excuse for anything Nigerian when it is glaringly obvious we are a laughing stock.
Re: Peter Idah Goofed. by Kgdavid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
Eastbay:

The original poster has a point.
If it was true that Lagerback knows 80% of his squad,why is he calling 43 players to camp?
The point is,Peterside Idah will say just about anything anytime just to look good.He hardly knows the Lagerback he's talking about in the first place.
The guy is a further embarrasment to the shameful Nigerian Football system.Of all Nigerians to use,it's one with almost zero credibility.
Something tells me Supersports use him to amuse themselves.
Momodu Gaye blasts the Ivorien FA whenever they get things wrong in his opinion (i.e. hiring of Eriksson).Peterside Idah is always looking for an excuse for anything Nigerian when it is glaringly obvious we are a laughing stock.

because he does not know 20% of his squad wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Siasia's National Team / Africa's Fastest Man, Olusoji Fasua Dumps Athletics For The British Navy / Blessing Okagbare Into 100m Finals Clocking 10.92secs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.