Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Thought Village Girls Would Have More Morals Than City Girls,now im.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought Village Girls Would Have More Morals Than City Girls,now im.... (334 Views)

'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips / Why Do People Always Equate Atheists With Having No Morals / Dapchi Girls- Would You Do Something Different If You Were Leah Shaibu ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Village Girls Would Have More Morals Than City Girls,now im.... by z11111: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am a young man of thirty two. I deliberately searched for a wife to marry from my village because I fear women from the city here. So when I was ready a year ago,I sent my parents to help me find a wife.

Uru my wife just finished her NCE and everybody know here in the village as a very good and quiet, I was very happy when my parents chose her for me. Even when I was courting her (we courted for like 2 months before our wedding),she used to be very shy and reserved and I was impressed by how homely and godly she was.

Our wedding came and I was very much satisfied when I found out on our wedding night that Uru was a virgin. Because of this,I didnt fear or have any cause to fear or suspect my wife. She moved to join me here in the city but what I am seeing after the marriage is......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-pretended-to-be-innocent-but-i-am-scared-of-what-she-will-do/

(1) (Reply)

Divine Direction / Sam Adeyemi – Service Is Faith In Action / Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.