Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur (391 Views)

Challenges Facing Young Entrepreneur In Nigeria / Young Entrepreneur Shows Creativity At Bole Festival / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello fellow nairalander, am an inspiring entrepreneur am into CCTV, INVERTER,INTERCOM, COMPUTER REPAIR, I graduated last year and have been going around looking for contract and his been good so far but not enough to start my firm yet, I met a man in my church is well connected I heard I told him what I do and he said I should install CCTV in his house I trusted him and use my money to buy all the equipment and did the job, I gave him quote now which is exact price I bought everything he slach the price very down and finding one fault or the order and has refuse paying me, insulting me whenever I go to his house and all manner, now he is saying he wount give me any work again, am just tire. Getting a job is not easy, working on your own is tough.
why is no one encouraging young entrepreneur is the second person doing this to me
please what should I do
should I quit looking for contract and get a job
Re: Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur by greatnaija01: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
go and join TONY ELUMELU foundation for training YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS

Stop complaining. When things occur like this, its simply a lack of wisdom that is responsible for it. Go and get trained.

shedybaba44:
Hello fellow nairalander, am an inspiring entrepreneur am into CCTV, INVERTER,INTERCOM, COMPUTER REPAIR, I graduated last year and have been going around looking for contract and his been good so far but not enough to start my firm yet, I met a man in my church is well connected I heard I told him what I do and he said I should install CCTV in his house I trusted him and use my money to buy all the equipment and did the job, I gave him quote now which is exact price I bought everything he slach the price very down and finding one fault or the order and has refuse paying me, insulting me whenever I go to his house and all manner, now he is saying he wount give me any work again, am just tire. Getting a job is not easy, working on your own is tough.
why is no one encouraging young entrepreneur is the second person doing this to me
please what should I do
Re: Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur by stacyadams: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
shedybaba44:
please what should I do
grin grin if the man rspects ur pastor in church,u can beg him to interfere in d matter peacfully..me sef for like learn from u
Re: Why Is No One Encouraging Young Entrepreneur by python1: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
1. No friends or brothers in business: you obviously went too informal with your church member.
2. You might desperately be in need of the job, but control yourself, behave like a lady being toasted.
3. Politely commit your client financially or no deal: out of uncontrolled desperation, you obviously did not commit him and that is why he is throwing that shyt at you.
Once you settled for something less than what you deserve, be rest assured of getting less than what you settled for.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job But Didn't Get Any? Here Is A New Company... / Advice On This Please. / How To turn Your Passion Into Wealth Without A Start-up Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.