Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 20) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 20) (234 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 20) by Revadebola: 3:57am On Mar 11, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 20).

Continued From Yesterday.

20. Be conscious of rapture.

1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV) "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed".

The rapture, which is the appearance of the Lord Jesus Christ in the sky to take away His saints from the earth, as the dead in Christ will rise up first, that rapture will take place in the twinkling of an eye.
That implies, the rapture will take place in a blink of an eye. It will be in a very short moment.
When you live with the consciousness of the rapture taking place anytime and you will really desire to make the rapture, you will want to live holy and pursue sexual purity at all cost.
Stop living a careless Christian life, stop taking the grace of God for granted.
Romans 6:1-2 (KJV) says, we should not take God's grace for granted.
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"
Oh, how I pray that our Christian life will be stainless and pure to make the rapture. May you and I not be left behind in this world after the rapture of the saints in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord, destroy whatever wants to destroy me.
2. Father purify me with the blood of Jesus Christ from every sins.
3. Holy Spirit make me holy to make the rapture.
4. Pray for me to be more prayerful as I mark my BIRTHDAY on 21st March.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can't Do / The Diffenrece Is Clear! / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.