Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin (578 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by yemfemNg(f): 4:38am On Mar 11, 2018
A 38-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested with 1.21 kg heroin in India. The man was reported to have been caught on a Mumbai-bound Rajdhani Express at Vadodara railway station, Ahmedabad, India on Wednesday, March 7.

The arrest is considered to be one of the biggest hauls of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in recent times.

Madubueze Nonso Charles, who was travelling in A5 coach of the train, was arrested around 3.30 am from the train by the Ahmedabad zone sleuths who had a specific information about him from the Delhi zonal unit.

“When we searched his luggage, we found three concealed food packets of pistachios and rice flour.....

Read more
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/03/38-year-old-nigerian-man-nabbed-in.html?m=1
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by Paradigm777: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm here to check names.
Although I'm not surprised.
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by shizzleStar: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2018
hustle gone bad

At least he wasn't involved in HEAD HUNTING like our brothers from the waste side
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by shizzleStar: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2018
The task before every reasonable and sensible Nigerian is to send the slowpoke in aso rock back to daura.. .and this we must achieve regardless of what his senseless, idiotic, shameless and stupid followers think or say

I have never in my life met such a myopic, senseless, hateful and disgusting idiots like buhari supporters especially on nairaland

Spits on all you animalistic, dead brain zombies
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by shizzleStar: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2018
The tribalistic fool that posted this nonsense is one the numbskull buhari supporters I talked about no doubt. This news already on front page since yesterday but the idiot had to change title to confuse the unsuspecting.

Too many nincompoops

Afonja e no go better for una
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by shizzleStar: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2018
yemfemNg:
A 38-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested with 1.21 kg heroin in India. The man was reported to have been caught on a Mumbai-bound Rajdhani Express at Vadodara railway station, Ahmedabad, India on Wednesday, March 7.

The arrest is considered to be one of the biggest hauls of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in recent times.

Madubueze Nonso Charles, who was travelling in A5 coach of the train, was arrested around 3.30 am from the train by the Ahmedabad zone sleuths who had a specific information about him from the Delhi zonal unit.

“When we searched his luggage, we found three concealed food packets of pistachios and rice flour.....

Read more
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/03/38-year-old-nigerian-man-nabbed-in.html?m=1
thunder for you there

Yemfem kor yemfool ni

No let me catch you again
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by shizzleStar: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Paradigm777:
[s]I'm here to check names.
Although I'm not surprised[/s].
IGBO AMAKA!
Sharrap

Yes, IGBO AMAKA

jisi Ike wink
Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by alhamdulai: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2018
igbo-amaka make i here

Re: 38-year-old Nigerian Nabbed In India With 1.21 Kilograms Of Heroin by yemfemNg(f): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
shizzleStar:
thunder for you there

Yemfem kor yemfool ni

No let me catch you again

The way we respond to issue tells a whole lot about us. Why are you so quick to using harsh words on me? To be honest, that's far from being good.

The last time i checked, there's no harm in posting what's at the front of the headline the next day, you could have just passed by since you read the same thing yesterday.

Above all, I'm sorry if that got you angry!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Truckload Of Codeine Intercepted By NDLEA In Katsina State / 2 Soldiers Killed During Gun Battle With Armed Bandits / Old Man Charged With Murder Of Lawyer After Accidentally Recording Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.