Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt (1379 Views)

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by Godslove2018: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Hello Lively Stones,

I have a question for your platform readers. I know persons here would say fabricated stories but wait until it happens to you or someone close to you.

The question is: why is that once a man has got no money,their women dont love them anymore? ( not all women but MOST women)

This is the reason I ask the question:

Azubuike and I went to school together. He is a very intelligent,smart and hard working guy. It was no surprise that after school,he got a job at one of our country’s top manufacturing company. Azu grew in less than two years to management level in the company. He married his school sweetheart,Uche. Uche,a pretty lady was the apple of my friend’s eyes. Uche could do no wrong in Azu’s eyes. He would do anything for her. He would go any length,but her anything could buy. That was Azu. He was kind to everyone,very generous in giving to anyone who came to him for help. He rented a twin duplex in magodo and filled the house with such warmth and generosity.

About five years later,Azu was fired from his job. Someone actually framed him for fraud. Yes,he trusted too much as well. Being fired from work made Azu resort to an import and export business with the last N21million naira he had saved up from his job. Unfortunately,his imported good got seized by pirates on the high sea.

Azu became devastated. He didnt have any more money and thing became difficult for him and his family. They had to move into a smaller apartment in Ikorodu. Azu got about N40k and gave it to his wife,Uche to begin a business of selling second hand clothes. Azu also took up a job as a taxi driver with his car. Life was pretty difficult.

Azu was determined to work hard and get back on his feet no matter what it took.no matter the pain or disappointment. What he didn’t bargain for however was that his beloved wife whom he did everything for would turn against him.

It started with the wife whom he did everything for .......... http://livelystones.com.ng/man-contemplates-suicide-as-wife-treats-him-with-so-much-contempt/
Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by liquidlove2018: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Suicide is never a good thought ohhh.

You have stay and try to raise your kids.

Godslove2018:
Hello Lively Stones,

I have a question for your platform readers. I know persons here would say fabricated stories but wait until it happens to you or someone close to you.

The question is: why is that once a man has got no money,their women dont love them anymore? ( not all women but MOST women)

This is the reason I ask the question:

Azubuike and I went to school together. He is a very intelligent,smart and hard working guy. It was no surprise that after school,he got a job at one of our country’s top manufacturing company. Azu grew in less than two years to management level in the company. He married his school sweetheart,Uche. Uche,a pretty lady was the apple of my friend’s eyes. Uche could do no wrong in Azu’s eyes. He would do anything for her. He would go any length,but her anything could buy. That was Azu. He was kind to everyone,very generous in giving to anyone who came to him for help. He rented a twin duplex in magodo and filled the house with such warmth and generosity.

About five years later,Azu was fired from his job. Someone actually framed him for fraud. Yes,he trusted too much as well. Being fired from work made Azu resort to an import and export business with the last N21million naira he had saved up from his job. Unfortunately,his imported good got seized by pirates on the high sea.

Azu became devastated. He didnt have any more money and thing became difficult for him and his family. They had to move into a smaller apartment in Ikorodu. Azu got about N40k and gave it to his wife,Uche to begin a business of selling second hand clothes. Azu also took up a job as a taxi driver with his car. Life was pretty difficult.

Azu was determined to work hard and get back on his feet no matter what it took.no matter the pain or disappointment. What he didn’t bargain for however was that his beloved wife whom he did everything for would turn against him.

It started with the wife whom he did everything for .......... http://livelystones.com.ng/man-contemplates-suicide-as-wife-treats-him-with-so-much-contempt/
Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by Beke2020: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Let him kontinue, shebi na im own go finish and sombori else go take over....
liquidlove2018:

Suicide is never a good thought ohhh.

You have stay and try to raise your kids.

Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by stacyadams: 2:59am On Apr 13, 2018
The moment u understand that Naija girls are after men with money..u will appreciate the fact that love died in the 14th century ..never let em fool u ..
Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by Godslove2018: 12:36pm On May 23, 2018
But There are still true love these days .

stacyadams:
The moment u understand that Naija girls are after men with money..u will appreciate the fact that love died in the 14th century ..never let em fool u ..
Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by z11111: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt by z11111: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) / Sold / Chairs, Sony Sound System, AC, TV Stand, Microwave All For Sale In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.