Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Accident - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Accident (833 Views)

See The Accident That Happened This Morning / The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! / The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accident by Labans(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2007
A 70-year-old man and God

A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor's for a physical. The doctor runs some tests and says to the man, ''Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically, but what about mentally? How is your connection with God?''
And the man says, ''Oh me and God? We're tight. We have a real bond, he's good to me. Every night when I have to get up to go to the bathroom, he turns on the light for me, and then, when I leave, he turns it back off.''
Well, upon hearing this the doctor was astonished. He called the man's wife and said, ''I'd like to speak to you about your husband's connection with God. He claims that every night when he needs to use the restroom, God turns on the light for him and turns it off for him again when he leaves. Is this true?''
And she says, ''That idiot, he's been peeing in the refrigerator!''
Re: The Accident by IFY21(f): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
This one is the best out of the rest, it hilarious, and very funny. Peeing in the fridge? he must be really STUPID,
Re: The Accident by spikelord(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Accident by cuteass1(f): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2007
hahahahabahahahahahahaha. . , , can't stop. . . hahahahahahahahahahaha. stupid man grin

(1) (Reply)

Disorder In The American Courts. / I'm Not Paying / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.