Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Former Governor, Michika In Coma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor, Michika In Coma (391 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / Abubakar Saleh Michika Was Owed N400m By State He Once Governed / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor, Michika In Coma by 6Ebisco: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2018
The first civilian governor of Adamawa State, Abubakar Saleh Michika is reportedly in a state of coma at the Federal Medical Centre, Yola,

According to his son, Hafiz Saleh, Michika had been complaining to the state authorities that he needed to go for medical check-up but he was refused assistance.

He said the state government had also refused to pay his pension.

Hafiz said Governor Bindo Jibril visited his father Saturday, promising to do something but stated that time was running out on the former governor if he must live.

His father, he claimed, had been lamenting to the authorities of the state for over two months now that he needed to travel abroad for medical check up, but they did not oblige him.

“The doctors say he cannot be moved until he is stable. For three days now, he has been in coma and there is nothing we can do but to pray; if they had allowed him to seek medical check-up, this would not have happened.

“Do you know that my father has only one car? They even denied him of pension as the first executive governor of Adamawa State.

“I have lost hope”, he lamented to newsmen

Abubakar Saleh Michika, who was a member of the then ruling National Republican Convention (NRC), was the first civilian governor of Adamawa State from 2 January 1992 to 17 November 1993.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/former-governor-michika-in-coma.html

Re: Former Governor, Michika In Coma by duduade: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2018
And if your father has only one car nko...

What kind of mentality is this
Re: Former Governor, Michika In Coma by sammy4life1(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Get Well Soon Sir
Re: Former Governor, Michika In Coma by philGeo(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't pity Nigeria politicians.

(1) (Reply)

How Lalong Deceived Buahri Into Commissioning Jonathan’s Project In Plateau – Sp / Ika South Pdp Women Pass Vote Of Confidence On Okowa. / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.