Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) (33887 Views)

Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
I can see bible in that woman's hand. save alone by GRACE

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Talkingboy: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
It happened immediately after that Karu bridge .

(According to what a driver that was there said ) :
It was said that One person jam one woman's car , and dem dey fight dey argue am sha , a trailer failed break and cleared them . A soldier going on his own Jeje came there to mediate , he's cleared too.

Later , Another trailer carrying sand fell again .

Two different accidents , same day Friday .

One at Karu bridge , the other at Pantaker side ....

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by gmaribel(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
kingphilip:
I stay close to the site and heard that twas caused by break failure of a tanker

The accident couldn't have been more fatal but for an incident that happened few minutes before then

A bikeman brushed a ladies car and the woman had to park at the middle of the road to tell the bike rider to fix the car which caused hold up on the road only for a trailer to fail break far behind and start clearing the vehicles ahead of it causing the accident that's pictured above

Exactly. I was heading into the city center when it happened it was a gory sight I counted more than ten vehicles and a particular lexus jeep completely destroyed by the fully loaded trailer that failed brake while descending from slope under the Karu bridge ......

It is so common in Abuja for people to park in the center of the road and block the flow of traffic even during terrible traffic congestion once they hear a small bump on their car not minding the agony of those following.
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
That's d popular FCT- kugbo axis known for it blood sucking skills and general damages, may d lord Comfort the families of d bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
The good Lord that saved me that day made me leave work late even though we closed as early as 1:30pm. I would have been on that road that period. My condolence to the family of the dead.
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
See how human skull can be crushed within seconds and the life is gone. And some people will be acting like they are "death prove"..

Pls lets live and remember nothing is permanent in life. with that we can learn to show more love
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by skillz111(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria is a horror movie
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2018
This shouldn't have happened on a Friday Holy Day of worship and prayer.
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by pretee246(m): 2:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Pray for sense... Bcoz u v none
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Oxai: 3:18am On Mar 12, 2018
😢😭
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Chisos, mogbe
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
18 cars were involved.
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Nawa o, i guess it's the same news that involved about 19 vehicles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caterpillar Accident Hits Agulu, Anambra State - Pictures / Just Before You Leave Nigeria / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.