Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Happy Mothering Sunday! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Mothering Sunday! (557 Views)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Happy Mothering' Sunday / Happy Mothering Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday! by jossypet(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2018
I celebrate every mother today.
Pls say something about your mother or mothers generally. For me, my mum is just so special. Full of strength and compassionate. Resilient, prayerfull and hopeful. Don't have enough words to describe my mum. Simply put, she's SWEET.

Let me hear you...
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides.
Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.

Cc:
Lala and co take this to the front page please

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Student Manual For April 22, 2018 Topic — Child Abuse / Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 4 / Mini Tornado Sent By Witches To Destroy A Church Crusade In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.