Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! (2274 Views)

Coronavirus: Folorunso Alakija Gives Prophetic Prayers / How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime / How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
If I had told you Shakter Donetsk will win 0-3 will you believe me?

If I had told you Roma Will Win 3-0 will you believe me?

If I told you Monaco will win 1-3 will you believe me?

Last week, I spoke against the election of the Igbo senator in Italy. Many people were threatening me. Two days later, Ballotelli spoke against him and confirmed what I said. 1 week later, The senator is already threatening to deport all immigrants in Italy. As if he is not a beneficiary of the Largesse of immigration.

I told Nairalanders I have a way I have been browsing free on MTN. Many have been sending me mails for it. I refused to send because Nigerians are very wicked and heartless. Given the opportunity, I will nuke and raze this country down.
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
I had to remove and modify the picture to avoid scammers using it.

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ekensi01: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
What are you saying self?

You yourself is a confused fool.

Read what you wrote again.
Using 1 nail to hold 4 pillars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ekensi01: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:
I had to remove and modify the picture to avoid scammers using it.

Put the bet coupon let's confirm it.

I don't trust you either

undecided
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
If I put the coupon, scammers will use it and claim fixed odds to scam people.
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Even though the Op is mad and dancing nakked in this thread, let us cheer him up and hear him out.

Sometimes, God can just do the miraculous and use a mad man like the Op to bless us.

Lemme keep my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
ekensi01:

Put the bet coupon let's confirm it.

I don't trust you either

undecided

I just screen grabbed this now from their site. I wanted to play this game 10,000 and win 50, 000 000 Fifty Million. My friend discouraged me. I would have use that money and enter politics to teach our people what true leadership means.

Total is 1.7 million. I will buy Land tomorrow.

Next week, I will win 300 Million. Will you bet?

Mind you, the chances of this game I won to enter was 1/1000000

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by juwonloo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
oloshi. grin

mumu scammer editing. grin
cut and join ticket, E don Tay wey I don dey this game
if them born your mama well. make we see the BET SLIP I.D

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
juwonloo:
oloshi. grin

mumu scammer editing. grin

cut and join ticket, E don Tay wey I don dey this game

if them born your mama well.
make we see the BET SLIP I.D

I don't need to proove anything to you. I received more than
300 emails last week soliciting for the way. I didnt even respond to 1! Same way you insulted me is the way they did and later did a u turn.

If I had posted this game on Nairaland, you will insult me. FYI, am not putting any Bet slip ID here because its people like you that are the real scammers. Tomorrow now, I will see people claiming fixed matches to scam Nairalanders.
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ekensi01: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I just screen grabbed this now from their site. I wanted to play this game 10,000 and win 50, 000 000 Fifty Million. My friend discouraged me. I would have use that money and enter politics to teach our people what true leadership means.

Total is 1.7 million. I will buy Land tomorrow.

Next week, I will win 300 Million. Will you bet?

Mind you, the chances of this game I won to enter was 1/1000000

OK. So what's ur reason of creating this tread?
To help us or ask us to pay and get it?
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
ekensi01:

OK. So what's ur reason of creating this tread? To help us or ask us to pay and get it?
To mock you people that didn't win at the weekend. Boss move.

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ekensi01: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin

I ate 3ice through out this last week.

I do normal betting and I also win so stop being fooled.

Laughing at us won't add a dime to your bet account
SamoaJoe:

To mock you people that didn't win at the weekend. Boss move.
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ehinmowo: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
All these scammers wey dey claim fixed matches buy or edit tickets to scam pple. Dey full everywhere. Dem go ask you to subscribe. Ask them for 1wk free game and see how dem go run
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by SamoaJoe: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
ehinmowo:
All these scammers wey dey claim fixed matches buy or edit tickets to scam pple. Dey full everywhere. Dem go ask you to subscribe. Ask them for 1wk free game and see how dem go run

Bro it is not a scam oo. I really won that money. And it was not a fixed match anything. Its just my level of instinct and intuition. Yesterday, I even predicted Man U win 2-1. Dem talk say I be native doctor. But na frequency level I operate on. Its not jazz oo.

If I show you ticket I play today, you will marvel.
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by ehinmowo: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bro it is not a scam oo. I really won that money. And it was not a fixed match anything. Its just my level of instinct and intuition. Yesterday, I even predicted Man U win 2-1. Dem talk say I be native doctor. But na frequency level I operate on. Its not jazz oo.

Alright then. Let me follow your thread and see where it leads. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by juwonloo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I don't need to proove anything to you. I received more than
300 emails last week soliciting for the way. I didnt even respond to 1! Same way you insulted me is the way they did and later did a u turn.

If I had posted this game on Nairaland, you will insult me. FYI, am not putting any Bet slip ID here because its people like you that are the real scammers. Tomorrow now, I will see people claiming fixed matches to scam Nairalanders.

wtf
is that not a excuse.
making way for lies

noting like fixed match,. cuz fixed match is never public
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by jurist21(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
oya oh, op @samoajoe, i don pin here. biko give me game too
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by Ibrochaka(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:

if your claim is true, then what stop you from giving out games to your fellow hustlers?
Re: Nairalander Samoajoe, Wins Big In Bet9ja With Only 1000. Prophetic Forecast! by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
ekensi01:
What are you saying self?

You yourself is a confused fool.

Read what you wrote again.
Using 1 nail to hold 4 pillars.
Bros prove all wrong, gv me game and I go appreciate u and nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student / Earn Million's From This Wonderful E-commerce Site Chymall / How Seo & Content Can Contribute Hugely To Your Online Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.