Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Missing Kinsmen In Kaduna: Igbo Leaders Crys Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Missing Kinsmen In Kaduna: Igbo Leaders Crys Out (586 Views)

Lagos Has Only One Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo President — Igbo Leaders / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Kinsmen In Kaduna: Igbo Leaders Crys Out by chisam22(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Communal crisis erupted at Kasuwan Magani, Kajuru Local Government Area of the state where several people were killed, many houses and other property were burnt by rioters. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Newsmen reported that, Leaders of the Igbo community in Kaduna State have alleged that some of their kinsmen were still missing following the riot that broke out in the state few weeks back.
Daily post reports and i quote: The Leader (chairman), Igbo Community Welfare Association (ICWA), Kasuwan Magani chapter, Mr. Tobias Udeh, speaking to Sun said “As I speak to you, I cannot locate some of our people. We don’t know whether they have relocated to the East or to the neigbouring communities.

They further narrated the event as it unfolded. See here for details...https://www.samueljudah.com/blog/missing-kinsmen-kaduna-igbo-leaders-crys/

(1) (Reply)

Name Of Things In Church In Urhobo.. Urhobo Tutorial Uyono Urhobo / The Origin Of ‘iyawo’, The # Yoruba Word For Wife / Ati Annang Foundation Marks 25th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.