Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons (21035 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / Governor Okorocha Sacks All Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by OpanachiOzohve: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
teemanbastos:
Yahaya Bello..
If I want to rate this governor based on what I read on Nairaland and on media, he is likely a disappointment but yet except someone that resides in Kogi gives an accurate information, I wouldn't make assumptions.

He is just not a disappointment to himself, family, Ebira group and Kogi State but to the entire Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Antwood: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by brainhgeek(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is this not the handwork of village people? This guy is high manipulation. I conclude he is not in his skin as we speak. Edi re ooo. Awon eyan ti sky hawk ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by xteric: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bello is a disappointment in kogi, i no very well that hardly good things come from Ebira people. Bello is a definition of devil

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by EMMAG4E14: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
the way am looking at the size of this Belo NOSE is like the guy is taking SNOFF.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by liver123(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
This mad man has started his madness again. YEYE BELLO

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
All of you shouting failure of the youth are myopic. Is he the first youth to be governor? Fashola was less than 50 when he transformed Lagos.

Donald Duke was less than 40 when he performed wonders in Calabar, and others like Dankwambo of Gombe etc.

Yahaya is a failure riding on the wings of sentiment by APC. Did he win any election? NO!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
teemanbastos:
Yahaya Bello..
If I want to rate this governor based on what I read on Nairaland and on media, he is likely a disappointment but yet except someone that resides in Kogi gives an accurate information, I wouldn't make assumptions.

Believe everything.

I'm a kogite and av been living there for years

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Varys: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
I have a feeling that that this guy was ordered to misbehave in order to discredit youth's capacity to hold elective posts

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
OLD ONCE (WITH THEIR WISDOM) HAS FAILED, YOUNG ONCE (WITH THEIR STRENGTH) IS FAILING. WHO WOULD NOW RULE US?.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by engineerboat(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
stephleena:
hehehe,Dino,is Bello's night mare,soonest,the blind governor on black shades,would be led back he..same with President Buhari in aso rock..for whatsoever is agreed by Nigerians is also agreed on heaven

so nairaland has automatically changed"dullard in ho to president buhari?
thanks for accepting he's a dullard

President Buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Offisial(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
how old is he if I may ask?
doctokwus:
When people that advocate for youth take over of leadership in Nigeria take a look at Bello,they wish he could become an octogenarian or Buhari's age mate overnight.
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Monaco2:
I'm sure this has everything to do with the fact that Dino melaye informed the authorities about his illegal importation of military jackets n Wat av u... He feels someone on the inside licked the info to Mr Dino... So he felt betrayed n now he wants to put in place only those he can trust n control.....

This is just it. He felt betrayed as Dino exposed his evil election plans

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by vineyardfarms: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Luukasz:
The youths can do it and oh yes they are doing it worse.. kudos to yahaya bello

YAHAYA WAS NOT DEMOCRATICALY ELECTED, HE IS THERE DUE TO INFLUENCE FROM ABOVE AND ON ANOTHER MANS MISFORTUNE AND HARD WORK.

BELLO CARELESS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN KOGI. ALL HE CARES ABOUT NOW IS MASS WEALTH ACQUISITION THROUGH IMPORT AND EXPORT OF MILITARY WARES,

YOUTHS HAVE THE DRIVE AND ENERGY TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Gossiplover: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
good for him
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by SOFTENGR: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why is Nairaland changing Dullardin-ho to President Buhari grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by teamsynergy: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by rottenegg: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dino is Bello's nightmare!
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by yassinattah(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
U guys should not use a youth to categorize all the youths in politics,
Relax as see what next is gonna happen
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by bumi10(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Craze man
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Smarkie: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
i wasn't suprise.a man that couldn't win his party primary election was suddenly present with the opportunity to govern a whole state
the truth is he came unprepared
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by ipobarecriminals: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
sad the man is a definition of misfortune, hopeless, failure, dumb upstairs..He's a GONNA
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by HarunaWest(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
xteric:
Bello is a disappointment in kogi, i no very well that hardly good things come from Ebira people. Bello is a definition of devil
You call your fellow man devil,and in your mind your clean...You say nothing good comes from a whole tribe?? and in your mind Your Angelic...You that know Devil and Your Harbinger of Falsehood, what are you?
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
The trick is to employ new set of people that will enable him "win" the coming election.

Promise Yeye Bello 50,000 votes from your LGA, and he will make you a commissioner of health.

That's the trick

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
nnamdibig:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/261443-breaking-kogi-governor-sacks-commissioners-council-chairpersons.html

Para mode activated.... He don dey suspect say na from amongst dem Dino get Intel on his military uniform import deal

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Kingspin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
All in the name of the his ''Excellence'' the Executive Governor'' yet his people have nothing to celebrate or remember him when he leave office. shameless country.
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by daramolaj1: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is not true, I just confirmed.
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by OPAUGBEE(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
All returned after 15 minutes after the sack by GYB. Hmmm

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by laliga01: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akinwerndey:
Governor weed and shekpe. the most useless governor ever known to humanity and governance.

The only governor I can confidently say Rocha's is better than in the whole federation.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by laliga01: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
teemanbastos:
Yahaya Bello..

That shows how poor your judgement is. Don't you know someone in Lagos can have a more confirmed information of recent happenings in logistics than someone in kogi.
How come some people in diaspora get genue information about happenings in Nigeria hours even before some people in nigeria hear it?
Nigga, expound your horizon.
Re: Yahaya Bello Sacks All Commissioners, Council Chairpersons by Akinwerndey: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
laliga01:

The only governor I can confidently say Rocha's is better than in the whole federation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.